Twitter: Mazi Smith "I'm working. Bought in. I love my opportunity."

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Like I said, osa by all metrics had a good year and most of this board thinks he's a jag. Mazi is doomed regardless with CZ experts unless he gets 8 sacks. Cz already established pff nor any other analytics matter so.............

mcmvp

Reaction score
If his heart is in it and he ‘loves’ the game…he can make a career out of it and not be labeled a bust. He has the physical tools. But you have to do more than just likening to ‘hit people’….

I don’t care if he was drafted by the Cowboys, Eagles, or the ****** Panthers…the same message applies

Mr_437

Reaction score
At this point, I just want to see decent progress from Mazi, just be playable.

stinkface

Reaction score
Let's get real. He was a number one draft pick that we hope can be a starter this year. That's a huge fail. We spit the bit on this one. If we tried to trade him we would be lucky to get a 3rd round pick.

Einstein

Reaction score
GVDLhjFaEAE99bJ.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

The Natural

Reaction score

Mazi Smith on his Cowboys tattoo: “I got the star about two weeks before I came out to camp. I’m working. Bought in. I love my opportunity I got here. … They trusted me. They’ve put resources around me to help me do what I’m supposed to do. I’m forever indebted. The game of football has given me a lot.”
Its better than a potato chip, I guess

J817

Reaction score
Any Canadian teams have that logo also?
The Canadian team logos look like the borrow them from college and high school teams. I am shocked that copyright infringement hasn't been a thing for them. Or perhaps it has. Idc enough to research.

Now the if we are talking UFL, then yes. He can play in Houston or DC. Both logos have stars in them.