Twitter: Mazi Smith "I'm working. Bought in. I love my opportunity."

fivetwos

Reaction score
It's not his fault teams hype up athletics and overdrafted him.
It's year 2, the dude was a bit raw, asked to change up technique, who knows the real reason for the weight loss, etc...

Hopefully, as the year goes on it starts clicking for him and we see some growth as a player.
I think the human element is dismissed too often. They aren’t robots, but very young men and not everyone adjusts to a very different life in a way that makes them the best player they can be.

For me though, with him….and I’m aware of the weight loss/gain thing….he looks too small to be an effective 1T, and not athletic enough to be a 3T.

Hopefully I’m seeing that wrongly, as management clearly thinks they have invested quite enough at DT by using a 1st on him.

Creeper

Reaction score
The more I read what he has to say the more I want to root for Mazi. I don't know if he will ever play up to his 1st round draft status but I want him to succeed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK Mazi. Go out and walk the walk.
Nothing wrong with players having teeam pride :starspin:

fans wear this stuff all the time other players on the team have these same tattoos, he's allowed to have team pride even if he hasn't arrived at as a great player yet

ghst187

Reaction score
The Canadian team logos look like the borrow them from college and high school teams. I am shocked that copyright infringement hasn't been a thing for them. Or perhaps it has. Idc enough to research.

Now the if we are talking UFL, then yes. He can play in Houston or DC. Both logos have stars in them.
Then perhaps his new tat won’t be as embarrassing as it could’ve been in a few years

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He thinks that star will buy him a few extra seasons from Jerry lol. Honestly, it's kinda horrible, barely visible
He knows that a good PR campaign goes a long way for the Jones boys.
Next, we will be visiting homeless kitchens and cancer wards.
Walter Mitty award watch out baby here come Father Mazi..... :muttley:

J817

Reaction score
Ottawa has been a franchise since 1876, Calgary, 1945
What’s your point here? With those same logos? Rutgers was established in the 18th century and SMU was established in 1911.