Mazi Smith slow off the snap

Kwyn

Reaction score
Gosh what can they do to speed that up. There’s some power and good stuff to work with there.

If he were at a red light and it turned green someone would honk at him from behind that’s how slow he is lol
You watching the all-22?

I honestly can’t believe this continues to be an undercurrent here at the Zone as a label that is trying to be affixed to Smith.

Let’s see what happens next year. Or … if Hankins is out with his ankle, let’s see what happens next week.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
You watching the all-22?

I honestly can’t believe this continues to be an undercurrent here at the Zone as a label that is trying to be affixed to Smith.

Let’s see what happens next year. Or … if Hankins is out with his ankle, let’s see what happens next week.
I’m sayin if you watch he’s just the last guy of all 11 to move. Probably a good 2-3 seconds after everyone else

mldardy

Reaction score
You watching the all-22?

Hey it's Cowboyszone, they gotta find something to complain about no matter what. :laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Gosh what can they do to speed that up. There’s some power and good stuff to work with there.

If he were at a red light and it turned green someone would honk at him from behind that’s how slow he is lol
Nothing will change that this late in the year. He just needs to be able to hold his ground and keep OLineman off of our LB's.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’m sayin if you watch he’s just the last guy of all 11 to move. Probably a good 2-3 seconds after everyone else
Some plays. Not all plays, but it is a concern until he fixes it ... which will probably take time. He was slow off the snap in college, too. Something he definitely has to work on. It might be a good thing that he'll get the chance to work on it more the next few weeks with Hankins out. Hope it doesn't hurt our run D too much, though.

Praxit

Reaction score
..honestly, I was holding my breath when Hanky was on the ground.
I thought of Mazi after.him
And it didn't make.me feel good.
I sure hope he can turn it up, these next couple of weeks.