CFZ Mazi Smith vs Jalen Carter - As a Prospect

75boyz

Reaction score
Not sure of ANY of all the surrounding extra stuff being discussed here, but if comparing college game film side by side for which player had more impact on defense it's really not that close.
For those that actually watch college game film and know what they're watching, lol.

xxxx

Reaction score
So u mean we should have picked mazi even if Carter was available at 26? Enough said.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Apparently Carter broke a blocking sled in OTAs the other day.

How the F do you break a sled?
Dave Spadaro clarified that by saying Carter “broke a sled” he means it in a way that describes how powerful and explosive the former Bulldog is. Not that he literally broke a tackling sled at practice.

I know yall are disappointed this overrated chump didn't break it

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
Dave Spadaro clarified that by saying Carter “broke a sled” he means it in a way that describes how powerful and explosive the former Bulldog is. Not that he literally broke a tackling sled at practice.

I know yall are disappointed this overrated chump didn't break it
Thank you for following up on Eagles news and reporting it back here for us. You seem to be a little too interested in all things Eagles

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
That's from an attorney. Not me. So keep that in mind. I just happen to agree with the attorney. Because what he says checks out, if you look at it from a real-world perspective. He's getting a pass, because he played football, and this happened after a win. Deny that all you want; he's getting special treatment. And that is a risk, down the line, which is likely the real reason he was sluggish at workouts. He's scared. Like I said, the media just never picked this up, for whatever reason. That doesn't mean someone won't later. E for effort, I guess....

Then, there's the athleticism, and coaching, and players like Poe, who really weren't exciting coming out, but end up being a good player. So, I'm just comparing the pluses and minuses of the players. You can deduce whatever you want from that and apparently twist it however you want. I'm just stating facts with each prospect.
He already plead guilty. I suspect that quote was older.

Sorry if repeated I'm not reading all six pages.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
There are plenty of Eagles fans acting like they’re Cowboys fans in this thread… @stilltheguru definitely ain’t one of them.

Im not talking about the Philly fans who joined as Philly fans. They are just fine, as far as I’m concerned. I welcome them just like anyone else, and it makes perfect sense why they’d be drawn to threads here about the team they follow.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
There are plenty of Eagles fans acting like they’re Cowboys fans in this thread… @stilltheguru definitely ain’t one of them.

Im not talking about the Philly fans who joined as Philly fans. They are just fine, as far as I’m concerned. I welcome them just like anyone else, and it makes perfect sense why they’d be drawn to threads here about the team they follow.
Many try and they all fail when they come for me. Lol I love it

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I was only kidding in my post…I don’t really pay attention to who I’m replying to.

I don’t know your posting history, but why do “many people” accuse you of being an eagles fan?
Actually, you are the first person I’ve ever seen call @stilltheguru an eagles fan.

It is just that he can be a tad confrontational from time-to-time… making people go at him. :laugh: