Mazi suffers sudden allergic reaction. Might not go to Las Vegas to play Raiders

RonWashington

Reaction score
Gives Phillips the new addition for a 6th rounder to get reps. I’m clapping and uttering “ next man up “ ….

I’ve said it before when you draft for need by taking a DT you end up burned

:huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
next man up is right. As Jerry once said, no time for a bad time. We need to win now. This is an opportunity for some youngins to show out at DT.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess the "will be reevaluated in the morning with his game status updated accordingly following that" part of the tweet got passed right over by some.

It was an allergic reaction. He didn't lose a limb. He won't need surgery. He isn't going on IR. Perspective needed in heavy doses already.

He may play, he may not play. We won't know until Saturday morning. In the mean time, please continue with the overreactions.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I guess the "will be reevaluated in the morning with his game status updated accordingly following that" part of the tweet got passed right over by some.

It was an allergic reaction. He didn't lose a limb. He won't need surgery. He isn't going on IR. Perspective needed in heavy doses already.

He may play, he may not play. We won't know until Saturday morning. In the mean time, please continue with the overreactions.
Short flight to Vegas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I for one, wanna be super wrong about Mazi. I bleed Blue and silver. What a story it would be if this kid flipped a switch and balled. He did have a pretty good game last week as well. I just question his drive and dedication at times. But maybe that's unfair to him. None of us know him. I know this, we all just want to win badly, no matter who is on the field.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Those are some good thoughts!