Mazi suffers sudden allergic reaction. Might not go to Las Vegas to play Raiders

Havic

Reaction score
Problem is he’s a numero uno pick . They don’t ride pines they just get cut . Zim scheming around him by now figuring out how to stop Cleveland from running the ball down the Dee’s throat .
We have a habit of holding onto guys longer than we should. Mazi will stick around and if he still doesnt have it by year 3, he will be gone by year 4.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Allergic reactions are no joke. When your body suffers an allergic reaction, your immune system overreacts by producing antibodies called Immunoglobulin E (IgE). These antibodies travel to cells that release chemicals, causing an allergic reaction. This reaction usually causes symptoms in the nose, lungs, throat, sinuses, ears, lining of the stomach or on the skin. When your body has an allergic reaction to a substance, it releases chemicals into the blood, such as histamine, that cause a variety of symptoms:

Swelling
Itching
Blood pressure drop

Other symptoms of an allergic reaction can include:
Abnormal breathing sounds
Chest discomfort or tightness
Cough
Diarrhea
Difficulty breathing or wheezing
Difficulty swallowing
Flushing or redness of the face
Nausea or vomiting
Palpitations
Swelling of the eyes or tongue

Best if Mazi stays under a doctor's supervision and rests, allowing his body and health to recover.

CWR

Reaction score
Allergic reactions are no joke. When your body suffers an allergic reaction, your immune system overreacts by producing antibodies called Immunoglobulin E (IgE). These antibodies travel to cells that release chemicals, causing an allergic reaction. This reaction usually causes symptoms in the nose, lungs, throat, sinuses, ears, lining of the stomach or on the skin. When your body has an allergic reaction to a substance, it releases chemicals into the blood, such as histamine, that cause a variety of symptoms:

Swelling
Itching
Blood pressure drop

Cough
Diarrhea
Difficulty swallowing
Nausea or vomiting
Palpitations

Best if Mazi stays under a doctor's supervision and rests, allowing his body and health to recover.
I would assume it was anaphylaxis and he got an epi pen, benadryl and steroids. I'd only assume the severity because it was enough for them to keep him out of the game. Now they need to find the allergen so he can avoid it in the future.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I would assume it was anaphylaxis and he got an epi pen, benadryl and steroids. I'd only assume the severity because it was enough for them to keep him out of the game. Now they need to find the allergen so he can avoid it in the future.
:hammer:

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
There are a lot of them here, including myself if you really want to consider fans who aren't drowning themselves over this as "defenders". He had a bad allergy reaction. Life happens sometimes. He'll be fine. Geez.
Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine, health-wise...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Where all the Maxi defenders now? Just a hope and a prayer on scrubs suddenly getting better the next year. Like Mike "I'll be better" McCarthy suddenly knowing how to clock manage.
It’s rare for a rookie DT to make a significant impact. Russell Maryland was probably the last one that did. It’s a little too early to sell your Mazi stock. It’s a difficult position to play well in the NFL.

reddyuta

Reaction score
blacklist Michigan and do not draft any more of their players.

Flamma

Reaction score
Did he actually have an allergic reaction to something he ate or touched? Or is there too much pollen in the air?

Flamma

Reaction score

Swelling
Itching
Blood pressure drop

Cough
Diarrhea
Difficulty swallowing
Nausea or vomiting
Palpitations

Happened to me only once. I was 15 and got stung by a bunch of jerks we call wasps. In under an hour I was covered in hives, no pun intended. I was taken to the hospital where they gave me a shot in each arm. I woke up perfectly fine some time later. A bit woozy. But by morning I was fine. Like nothing happened.