Mazi suffers sudden allergic reaction. Might not go to Las Vegas to play Raiders

plymkr

Reaction score
I hope he’s alright. I have a shell fish allergy and I used to feed my saltwater fish brine shrimp. One time a rubbed my eye before I washed my hands and it felt like my eyes were trying to burst out of my skull. At that point Benadryl was my best friend.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I hope he’s alright. I have a shell fish allergy and I used to feed my saltwater fish brine shrimp. One time a rubbed my eye before I washed my hands and it felt like my eyes were trying to burst out of my skull. At that point Benadryl was my best friend.
Yep.

(I swear some fans just seem to take too much pleasure in hating on guys for the most innocent of circumstances. Stupid silly stuff.)

_sturt_

Reaction score
Hard to believe Mazi will suddenly fly coach by himself tomorrow morning just to make it to tomorrow's evening game in Las Vegas.
But is it? Really?

And just a thought... does the owner have a plane? Could that work?

Maybe it's just me, but I think if Zimmer wants to see him play, they'll do what they need to do to see him play. Let's remember, Davis just got released, and Phillips probably isn't considered to even be playable just yet. Rogers is the only other 1-tech option, obviously.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Where all the Maxi defenders now? Just a hope and a prayer on scrubs suddenly getting better the next year. Like Mike "I'll be better" McCarthy suddenly knowing how to clock manage.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
2 of my 3 girls play Rep Hockey and have played through COVID, strep throat, asthma attacks and everything else. If they were in tryouts, nothing would keep them down...no idea if the dude has a runny nose, itchy throat or sneezing relentlessly but sheesh man you are fighting for your life

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I guess the "will be reevaluated in the morning with his game status updated accordingly following that" part of the tweet got passed right over by some.

It was an allergic reaction. He didn't lose a limb. He won't need surgery. He isn't going on IR. Perspective needed in heavy doses already.

He may play, he may not play. We won't know until Saturday morning. In the mean time, please continue with the overreactions.
Some of us don't click on the tweets or exes of whatever they are calling them now. So all we saw is that he didn't travel with the team and would be reevaluated.

Hope he plays, but not if his body is fighting a bad reaction, leaving him weakened.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Where all the Maxi defenders now? Just a hope and a prayer on scrubs suddenly getting better the next year. Like Mike "I'll be better" McCarthy suddenly knowing how to clock manage.
There are a lot of them here, including myself if you really want to consider fans who aren't drowning themselves over this as "defenders". He had a bad allergy reaction. Life happens sometimes. He'll be fine. Geez.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He should build up an immunity to ridin the pine.

Problem is he’s a numero uno pick . They don’t ride pines they just get cut . Zim scheming around him by now figuring out how to stop Cleveland from running the ball down the Dee’s throat .