Mazi's allergic reaction was to peanuts, not milk

T-RO

Reaction score
Food allergies are no joke bro, I once dated a girl that carried an epi-pen (epinephrine injection) in her purse because she was allergic to like 5 different types of food ingredients.

Even like inhaling the air in restaurant where peanuts were being served would cause her throat to close up to the point she literally could not breath until she injected herself......................kinda freaked me out the first time it happened.
This.

1time4urMind

Reaction score
He’s a wasted pick. They are bringing in vets off the couch because they know he is a bust.

The FO you defend incessantly is telling you he’s a bust and you’re disagreeing?

Maybe, he'll go down as a wasted pick. But, that is not why they brought Joseph in.

Joseph is a rotational one tech. He'll play limited snaps. He won't effect the quantity of Mazi's snaps at all, for better or for worse. He was brought in for veteran depth because we don't have enough DT's.

First, they got another 3T.
Then, a 1T in Joseph.

If Mazi was the second coming of the Fridge, we would've still signed Joseph and Phillips.

There isn't anything more to read into those signings. The coaches have there wagon hitched to Mazi whether he ends up being a bust or not.

Shane612

Reaction score
"For me, I felt like I can really step up and be a leader,"
"I need to build up the people around me."

Well, first, you have to show it on game day...on the field.