McCarthy and Zimmer won't attend Combine

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will not be attending next week’s NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.

McCarthy: “Zim and I will have a full week together here and cover a lot of ground with things we’re working on. At the same time, we can still participate in the combine process and have direct contact through video calls and meetings, while having our coaches on the ground there as well.”

Mikexike

Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will not be attending next week’s NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.

McCarthy: “Zim and I will have a full week together here and cover a lot of ground with things we’re working on. At the same time, we can still participate in the combine process and have direct contact through video calls and meetings, while having our coaches on the ground there as well.”

Nice, They are gonna take a full week to make a list of weaklings they need to replace.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They attended the all star games. They pay scouts to keep up with players all year. The 40 times are published. The underwear olympics probably leads to more bad picks than good because it’s not football. Plus, most Players prepare more for pro days than for the Combine.

I don’t have a problem with this. Trust the film and the numbers. Verify at pro days and your visits in Dallas, which leads to most picks.

Mikexike

Reaction score
McClay does nail it.

Stay home. Let Will find the Kelvin Josephs, Trysten Hills, Taco Charltons, Chauncey Golstons, Nahshon Wrights, etc. The man has a gift for it.
Will finds the right guys, Its the coaches that pick the wrong ones.