McCarthy and Zimmer won't attend Combine

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will not be attending next week’s NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.

McCarthy: “Zim and I will have a full week together here and cover a lot of ground with things we’re working on. At the same time, we can still participate in the combine process and have direct contact through video calls and meetings, while having our coaches on the ground there as well.”

Lame duck Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator. I guess they don't want to be caught sleeping at the combine like Barry Switzer was sleeping during the 1994 draft .

I wonder if the Big Blue M&M will call his masseuse from Greenbay.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will not be attending next week’s NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.

McCarthy: “Zim and I will have a full week together here and cover a lot of ground with things we’re working on. At the same time, we can still participate in the combine process and have direct contact through video calls and meetings, while having our coaches on the ground there as well.”

Hopefully Jerry and Stephen will be there to pick up the slack…

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Why should they, it's not like they have any say when the Cowboys are on the clock..................LOL!!!!

csirl

Reaction score
Didnt think we'd throw in the towel this early. Is this an all time record for the earliest a team has given up on a season?