McCarthy and Zimmer won't attend Combine

Mikexike

Reaction score
Absolutely. I mean those guys are studs.

We can add guys like Sam Williams, Neville Gallimore, Jabril Cox, Josh Ball, Matt Waletzko and Will's pet cat Reggie Robinson II. The list goes on and on.

If they're there he will find them.
those guys smell like KM and DQ

Big_D

Reaction score
We'll have the best of the best onsite evaluating the situation. No worries. Jerry and Enos are really the only ones who need to show up.

Big_D

Reaction score
Roster full of pro bowlers that they drafted. Can you name a team that has more?

The pro bowl? lol It's a crap game voted on by fans. I really wish people would stop using these garbage end of season accomplishments as a marker for a quality drafting football team. But somehow winning in the postseason isn't part of that equation.

I can't name a team with more fans who feverishly vote every year.

rambo2

Reaction score
The pro bowl? lol It's a crap game voted on by fans. I really wish people would stop using these garbage end of season accomplishments as a marker for a quality drafting football team. But somehow winning in the postseason isn't part of that equation.
OK. Take the term pro bowlers out and replace it with a roster full of outstanding players. Does that make you feel better?

Big_D

Reaction score
OK. Take the term pro bowlers out and replace it with a roster full of outstanding players. Does that make you feel better?

No, cause they don't win a dam thing but regular season games. That means the roster simply isn't good enough. It's about a whole lot more than 3 days in April and this team drops the ball. So talking about how well they draft doesn't really mean much.

rambo2

Reaction score
No, cause they don't win a dam thing but regular season games. That means the roster simply isn't good enough. It's about a whole lot more than 3 days in April and this team drops the ball. So talking about how well they draft doesn't really mean much.
You're full of bs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I can't name a team with more fans who feverishly vote every year.
Before opening mouth and inserting foot, do your research.

The NFL is the only sports league that combines voting by fans, coaches and players to determine its Pro Bowl teams.

Big_D

Reaction score
You're full of bs.

The results don't lie. They beat up on terrible teams and look completely overmatched in the playoffs. How is that a lie? And the quality players they do draft.. Tyron Smith.. Zach Martin.. already on the decline and on their way out the door. So when do the quality drafts eventually pay off?

Big_D

Reaction score
Before opening mouth and inserting foot, do your research.

The NFL is the only sports league that combines voting by fans, coaches and players to determine its Pro Bowl teams.

LOL like that helps the situation?

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah because lying like you did doesn’t.

I didn't lie.. the Cowboys have the largest fane base and fans vote in droves. All those individual accomplishments mean nothing. Just drive up a players value, nothing more. But pretending that's the benchmark for a quality draft is hilarious.