McCarthy at Alabama Pro Day

RoboQB

Reaction score
It doesn't. I'm just trying to imagine a little kid growing up with the name Kool Aid. His name can be Mickey Mouse for all I care if he's a game changing player!! LOL
I once had a lady named Lasagna try to sell me a dining room set at a furniture store. I said, "no thanks. I'm not hungry." True story.

Lemonjello was a below average player in little league
and his parents were the worst snack givers at halftime.

I went to school with a girl named (Poop)head.
I can't spell out the first part for obvious reasons.

Those are just a few I've encountered over the years.
What are these people thinking!?!...lol/smh

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's noteworthy because McCarthy doesn't attend many pro days.
Meh. The Texas Longhorns manhandled the Alabama Crimson Tide. I would have preferred Mike McCarthy had shown up to the Longhorns Pro Day instead. Better players there.

mldardy

Reaction score
Meh. The Texas Longhorns manhandled the Alabama Crimson Tide. I would have preferred Mike McCarthy had shown up to the Longhorns Pro Day instead. Better players there.
This is not how it works and ridiculous logic. You aren't showing up to watch a team you are showing up to watch specific players. Washington and Oklahoma manhandled Texas so should he go to their pro days too?:rolleyes:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is not how it works and ridiculous logic. You aren't showing up to watch a team you are showing up to watch specific players. Washington and Oklahoma manhandled Texas so should he go to their pro days too?:rolleyes:
If the videos show that, absolutely.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Guess that moves Latham to top of our list. Doubt Mike is there for Turner or Kool Aid
I wouldn’t think we’d go CB in the first, but with this team you never know.

Latham is pretty much a consensus to 20 pick, as is Turner. Arnold and Kool-aid are the only ones who could probably be there at 24.

Could be looking at potential day 2-3 guys, but that seems odd for MM to be there for that.