McCarthy at Alabama Pro Day

rockj7

Reaction score
It's noteworthy because McCarthy doesn't attend many pro days.
Giving Alabama his resume, based on our offseason moves I can't see him being retained as Cowboys head coach after this year.

Motorola

Reaction score
If you're going to go to one school's pro day looking for future NFL talent, can't think of a better one to attend.
5- and 4-star rated HS prospects that sign up in Tuscaloosa... a number who bide their time to just to start only once..in their senior season.

Last edited:

LittleD

Reaction score
Their first 3 picks should be good players. They need to hit on them.
They actually need 2 OL and 1DL and 1LB to be functional at the least. What are our problems...running the ball and stopping the run. Don't think hitting on just 3 will fix all the
holes Green Bay exploited.

Motorola

Reaction score
how bout Michigan? the defending Champs? :p
Of course it’s do diligence to always scout the traditional \ longstanding college powerhouse programs - no matter if they're creme de la creme in a particular season - or went through a down campaign.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have been working with medical records for decades--both illness/injury and birth related admissions. Read thousands of names. Placenta is bad enough but tame compared to some I have seen through the years. :(
In Germany, you have to have any names approved by some department of the gov. We should employ the same logic.

rambo2

Reaction score
They actually need 2 OL and 1DL and 1LB to be functional at the least. What are our problems...running the ball and stopping the run. Don't think hitting on just 3 will fix all the
holes Green Bay exploited.
They have 2 new linebackers in Overshown and Kendricks.

John813

Reaction score
He's probably there to get a job at Bama after this year.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Why would you trust a lame duck coach to scout anywhere? Shouldn't he be in the barn "getting better" as he said he would be?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
"McKinstry told the origin story of his moniker when he was in high school. AL.com reported that he said his grandmother gave him that nickname because he was born smiling. The Kool-Aid cartoon character is always seen with a smile on its face, of course." - [link]

Ga'Quincy is his first name. That worries me more than the nickname, lol.
Georgia Quincy?

Rayman70

Reaction score
"McKinstry told the origin story of his moniker when he was in high school. AL.com reported that he said his grandmother gave him that nickname because he was born smiling. The Kool-Aid cartoon character is always seen with a smile on its face, of course." - [link]

Ga'Quincy is his first name. That worries me more than the nickname, lol.
you mean "Quinthy" lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
The wr Burton is very under the radar. Nothing he does jumps off at ya but he just does everything well. Dallas Turner and the DT look good. But do we draft another DT in back to back years?