Twitter: McCarthy considered safe but changes could come on defense

Mannix

Reaction score
Y'all are crazy....Corky isn't the one to lead a team made up largely of mental midgets.. There are no self policing players on this team setting tones...its made up by a bunch of check cashers, and idiots like Jaclyn Smith you actually believe that they are great.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why mess with what’s working? I felt reassured the other day by Little Stephen’s radio reassurances that “We have good players”. What a relief that is.

Isn’t it nice to see nepotism work? “The family that owns and runs NFL teams together, stays together”.
Do you buy the stuff Stephen and/or Jerry says? You'd do better believing the opposite of what they say.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does it say about this FO if changes with the defense DON’T happen? Lol
Trust the “Jones process”. Hawk, we need to be patient with these guys. I mean they’ve only had 30 years to learn. Let’s be patient.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Joneses are clueless! They needed a whole new squad of defensive players last off-season...guess what they need this off-season?

Starts at the top, blame Nolan and the players but who put this trash together and had the delusion of talking super bowl?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Get ready for Jim Haslett sunshine pumping stories and why mike nolan caused the losing and McCarthy was a victim.

Bringing back anyone on this staff is a mistake. Its rebuild time the old way. We are about to start our 3rd year in the spring where it should have all been torn down and it won't be.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Fire Nolan, bring in a real 4-3 DC and we will be fine.
Nah we still need more dawgs on d. A new coach will only help so much. Unfortunately i dont think amy rookies will come in and be dawgs from day 1 that would have to come from free agency

Mr_437

Reaction score
Get ready for Jim Haslett sunshine pumping stories and why mike nolan caused the losing and McCarthy was a victim.

Bringing back anyone on this staff is a mistake. Its rebuild time the old way. We are about to start our 3rd year in the spring where it should have all been torn down and it won't be.
If there's one thing everyone should agree on and stick to is that there's no victims in the 2020 season... and the Cowboys are just a poorly run team...simply.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I knew it, Nolan is gone. At least we get new DC. Some hope for us.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we don't panic. Everything's pretty much in place. We just need a few tweaks and better luck.

This is one time I do not think you're being sarcastic.

And I agree with your take.

I do believe things are in place.

It was a "perfect storm" of bad luck this season.

These types of high-injury seasons tend to even out meaning I would expect a return to a more "normal" injury rate next season.

Combine that with great draft position and past season of getting kicked in the teeth I would expect a good to very-good season in '21.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
all I know is that the new coaching staff hasn't done a single thing to justify the moves Jerry made,,, quite the opposite.

not-impressed-meme.jpg

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is one time I do not think you're being sarcastic.

And I agree with your take.

I do believe things are in place.

It was a "perfect storm" of bad luck this season.

These types of high-injury seasons tend to even out meaning I would expect a return to a more "normal" injury rate next season.

Combine that with great draft position and past season of getting kicked in the teeth I would expect a good to very-good season in '21.
agree:hammer: