Twitter: McCarthy: Damone Clark is ready

KDM256

Reaction score
Watching him inthe SEC, loved the pick. Me personally thought he was a 3rd rounder but the one thing I loved about his game at LSU was his closing speed, shooting the gap on run plays, pretty much all over the field vs Alabama.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cox and Clark will be our starting LB for the San Francisco game (Jerry’s synonym for the upcoming playoffs).

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
If this guy pans out and Bland consolidates, this might turn into one of the best cowboys drafts.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jerry should make Quinn the highest paid coach in the league to stay defensive coordinator ....... Even above every head coach.

That's assuming that money is all that Quinn wants. I'm sure he'd like to wash the taste out of his mouth regarding his departure from ATL after a horrible start.

That said, he has a good gig in that Jerry will pay him and all he has to do is keep doing what he has been doing. Not a bad way to make a living.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Gallup was saying how he had to get his mind right over his knee, can you imagine having a neck fusion and then taking on your first hits. Freaking BRUTAL!

Maybe the situation with Clark is different. His isn't an injury. He never was hurt, thus he's probably less likely to have mental issues and more likely to have a quicker recovery.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Clark (back) was designated to return from the reserve/non-football injury list Wednesday, Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

The designation opens a 21-day window for the rookie to be activated and added to the active roster, something that head coach Mike McCarthy said "everybody is excited about." Clark underwent a spinal fusion surgery in March and has yet to practice with the team this year after being drafted in the fifth round of the 2022 NFL Draft.