Twitter: McCarthy: Damone Clark is ready

Mr_437

Reaction score
I seriously hope this Damone Clark is healthy, like as healthy as he's going to get health.

Maybe my favorite draft pick because I wanted a MLB who could unlock Parsons to go rush the passer. Bonus is, Clark is a good pass rusher too. Tough decisions coming up on who to keep on this roster.

I'm ready to see these young LBs DQ drafted take over: Parsons, Cox, Clark and Harper...don't sleep on Harper it's a lot of snoozing, but he's got some game.

rags747

Reaction score
Gallup was saying how he had to get his mind right over his knee, can you imagine having a neck fusion and then taking on your first hits. Freaking BRUTAL!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I seriously hope this Damone Clark is healthy, like as healthy as he's going to get health.

Maybe my favorite draft pick because I wanted a MLB who could unlock Parsons to go rush the passer. Bonus is, Clark is a good pass rusher too. Tough decisions coming up on who to keep on this roster.

I'm ready to see these young LBs DQ drafted take over: Parsons, Cox, Clark and Harper...don't sleep on Harper it's a lot of snoozing, but he's got some game.
Very young, but deeper at LB than we have been in decades.
Jimmy Johnson loved that speed.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Adding a healthy Cox and Clark to this defense will take it to another level. Can’t wait till they both get up to speed.

ghst187

Reaction score
Clark was viewed as one of the top LB heading into the Combine when they found the herniated disk which of course dropped his draft status. When healthy he could be a big help to an already top defense

yeah I was fine taking a risk on him with a late round pick, using a second on Jaylon was way too risky. I have a feeling this one will work out a lot better than that one too

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
(in your face)

Would be something if we got another playmaker on the field on defense. I mean, we've already been playing without one of our top ones from last year (Kearse) and are shutting offenses down. Of course, a couple of those offenses were Washington and the Giants, but still ...

Beaker42

Reaction score
I firmly believe that is exactly what Q is waiting and hoping for.
LVE is Qs insurance policy, not his preference, but stop gap, short term solution.
In a perfect world, LVE should see no more than 8-10 snaps per. It's about time for him to rejoin Jaylon as the Lose Brothers.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Does this mean they finally part ways with Luke Gifford?

Guy doesn't do anything.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's entirely possible that Damone Clark is ready to join and practice with the team but not actually ready to play.
Same thing with Dak. Apparently, there are things behind the scenes that we're not yet yet hearing about.:omg:

There seems to be things that go on behind the scenes that's been hidden. See Jabril Cox, for example. :oops:

Just food for thought . . . ;)

Last edited:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
around 36 seconds. Kiper yeah I know. Says could have been in the mix late first, early second if not for the injury. I knew I heard it from a few sources

Ok. That is one. The vast majority say 2nd or 3rd. Does "always heard" mean you just heard it once? Because I do not think that means what you think it means.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok. That is one. The vast majority say 2nd or 3rd. Does "always heard" mean you just heard it once? Because I do not think that means what you think it means.

If it's Mel it counts more than once.