McCarthy end of season press conference on Thursday

Staubacher

Reaction score
Surely DQ is gone. Please tell me Jerry and Co. aren't that freaking stupid. I can begrudgingly live with MM staying another year but the Defense in that last outing is absolutely inexcusable. No one keeps a job after an effort like that... right??
He stunk but no worse than Big Mike choking for 3 years.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Show some respect and watch.

giphy.gif

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
You’re asking a lot out of that mirror.
LMAO, so true

Mike needs a consultant or an assistant to help him with game planning and playcalling. Against the better teams, his ideas and schemes are simply not good enough, especially to start those Big Games

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to figure out how many millions of dollars it would take to get me to watch that press conference.

There is nothing he can say that would be of any interest to me

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
No one has embarrassed this fan base more than Mike. Tbh, my stomach turns looking at him.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm curious how this goes, Mike's tone, reactions, etc. If he's cracking jokes and or has an overly friendly tone it shows he's probably not going to fix much. I want a pissed off or stoic McCarthy addressing the media with a game plan on moving forward.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
master-of-the-universe-skeletor-shaking-orko-sobf3x4aza1tz4xb.gif

Just remember your lines McCarthy!!!! We have to keep these "idiot" fans thinking it's hope....And more importantly ....spending money to send to yours truly........ME!
Now we are getting down to the truth.

ICP

Reaction score
I have some paint to watch dry that day. Definitely more consistent and dependable that the crap that will be seen during whatever garbage is fed to everyone that watches that GARBAGE

Brax

Reaction score

Show some respect and watch.

Can’t wait for the blame innuendos, the we will get better, the I’ll be in barn watching every play again, the we are so close and how. He believes in the players and He and Jerry will leave no stone unturned to fix this situation. In ending he will invite everyone to the Golden Corral for a all day feed on Jerry.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Just come out with the truth.....

"This game is freaking hard, and it's almost impossible to win anything with this franchise and its owner!"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Fans should show up and let McCarthy know just how happy they are about running it back with him.