McCarthy end of season press conference on Thursday

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you want a preview of McCarthy's end-of-season press conference, just watch his speech from the previous season. It will be just more of the same.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

"I know how to win........."

but only in the regular season and against crappy teams. Turn up the heat and watch him wither away. Which is fine - he could stand to lose a few hundred pounds

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Yah…. No. Not gonna watch.

This team can go 17-0 and break all the NFL reg season records in every category, and I still won’t care until they actually translate their efforts into tangible results in the postseason.

The whole “we have to fail to learn” philosophy is an absolute joke. This franchise is all sizzle no steak for 30 years.

For me— show me, don’t tell me. Stop talking. Respect the game. Honor this franchise and the legacy of the players that made the star great.

This team has no respect for the game or the players and coaches that made me love this team. Why should I respect them and take their word on anything they say?

They’re gonna run it back. And we are likely right back here in a pile of failure next Jan as well.

Sorry if I pissed in your cheerios— but all I have for this team right now is piss and vinegar

Rant over

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy: “I have great confidence in where we’re going. We got work to do. The job is not finished.”

McCarthy said he doesn’t and the current players shouldn’t feel responsible for what happened in the Cowboys’ past (28 years without a NFC championship appearance). They’re responsible for right now, the current team.

“We are in position to learn and grow from this and build off of it.”

HMJYay

Reaction score
Truly the best thing for the Cowboys is to miss the playoffs next year. It's the only thing that will force change. The two most important individuals to success are the head coach and the QB and after the same thing happens every season they are going to stick with both of them. Jerry will sell it!

dupree89

Reaction score
who was the clown that asked big Mike this beauty?

Mike you won the super bowl in your 5th year in green bay, do you think this dallas team is on the same trajectory?

what a gem that was