Twitter: McCarthy: I know how to win a Championship

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I hope Green Bay wins this year just so people will shut up about "Well what has Rodgers won without McCarthy hehehehehehe"

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Than get control of your team because they weren't ready to play

Reactions: BAT

tyke1doe

Reaction score
a811d5c96cfdfe9d33f53665c96eaae5--a-concept-the-horse.jpg

MMObserver

Reaction score

Sick burn on the fan base.

Big Mac has not been to a SB in over 11 seasons and has compiled a losing (5-7) playoff record since then.

Tom Coughlin, Gary Kubiak & Doug Pederson have all won SBs more recently than Big Mac.

Jim Harbaugh, Ron Rivera, Kyle Shanahan, John Fox, and Dan Quinn are among those who have all been to a SB more recently than Big Mac.

Nobody wears a single, now dated SB victory, in which Big Mac somehow dragged a team with the #1 scoring defense and Aaron Rodgers at QB to a victory, like Mike McCarthy.

MMObserver

Reaction score
How many Superbowls has Rodgers won without McCarthy??? That would be zero my friend!!! Maybe McCarthy carried Rodgers.... that can go either way until proven different, correct?

Packers in 2017 & 2018 under Big Mac = 11-16-1.

Packers post Big Mac:

in 2019 = 13-3, 1 playoff win, lost in NFC Championship Game,

in 2020 = 13-3, 1 playoff win, lost in NFC Championship Game,

in 2021 = 13-4, #1 seed, outcome TBD.

GB overall since Big Mac's departure = 39-10 (and 2-2 in playoffs).

GB may well fall short of the SB yet again in 2021.

But two things are beyond dispute.

First, nobody in GB misses Mike McCarthy and second, nobody in GB was surprised to see Big Mac's latest playoff coaching failure on Sunday in Big D.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Sure he do. The same with lies he told the FO to get the job. This guy has been expose so much its crazy. Next year should be his final season with this team. I would not entertain his 4th.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He needs to get busy, poor offensive play and a ton of penalties. Thats on him.
He may know, but he has to take over play-calling, get his QB to take risks even if more INTs. And if there's more INTs because of his risk taking, then he's not the QB that should be running this team.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
McCarthy realizes this is a hopeless situation and a dead-end organization now. I expect him to be booking LOTS of massages in 2022 and barely putting in any work so that Jerry and Stephen will fire him. He will end up getting another shot as HC somewhere, some team will be desperate enough

Szczepanik

Reaction score
No, you don't you fat *** sack of ****.

You had us showing up Sunday unprepared and committed 14 penalties. Take that **** and shove it right up your ***.

You'll never win a game in the postseason with that many penalties. It was the same story every single game and nothing ever changed. You've got one more season until your *** is gone.

Classy.

Praxit

Reaction score
..going to be long off season for MM. Questions already peddling at 100 mph.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Step 1. Have Aaron Rodgers
Step 2. ????
Step 3. 1 SB ring in over a decade with one of the best QBs in the NFL.

joking, sort of.
One of the best ever IMO. Though I can't stand his smug face for some reason.