Twitter: McCarthy: I know how to win a Championship

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He is really pulling out that card every chance he gets. Not too tough to win in this league with Aaron Roger’s.
Aaron is such a great person and easy to get along with. Oh Yes, it's easy to see. Just follow his demands and everybody will get along fine. But personally, I hope he gets his rear kicked.

Last edited:

lqmac1

Reaction score
Step 1. Have Aaron Rodgers
Step 2. ????
Step 3. 1 SB ring in over a decade with one of the best QBs in the NFL.

joking, sort of.
Step 3 can also be used as a shot at Rodgers, as well. Just saying!

Imagine Brady going damn near 12 years without a Super Bowl lol. Ain’t no way!

lqmac1

Reaction score
Have the most talented QB in history to carry you
I'd say Rodgers did....But that's just me......:rolleyes:
LOL. Rodgers carried this clown to a Super Bowl.
Imma let y’all finish… but… but Aaron Rodgers has 1 Super Bowl ring.

I’m not defending MM, but to say Rodgers “carried“ him is a bit of a reach. It would make sense if he had a second with another coach, but he doesn’t.

We’re approaching a dozen years since it happened.

MMObserver

Reaction score
Step 3 can also be used as a shot at Rodgers, as well. Just saying!

Imagine Brady going damn near 12 years without a Super Bowl lol. Ain’t no way!

Tom Brady has had a top 10 scoring D for every one of his SB appearances (with TB & NE).

Every team to win a SB since 2011 (when the Giants won it) has had a top 10 scoring D.

Aaron Rodgers has had 1 top 10 scoring D in his 14 years as GB's starting QB -- in 2010 when they won the SB.

GB does NOT have a top 10 scoring D this year.

6 of the remaining 8 teams (Buffalo, Tenn, KC, SF, TB, and the LA Rams) do have top 10 scoring defenses.

JayFord

Reaction score
He does know how to win a championship hes been sucessful in the NFL

one thing he needs to do is get these penalties under control though the amount they commit is beyond atrocious......and they commit them at the worst times

3rd and 25 we get 40 but get called for holding

long kickoff to the other teams 20 called back for illegal block in the back

huge stop on 3rd and 2 gets flagged for defensive holding

these are backbreaking

lqmac1

Reaction score
Tom Brady has had a top 10 scoring D for every one of his SB appearances (with TB & NE).

Every team to win a SB since 2011 (when the Giants won it) has had a top 10 scoring D.

Aaron Rodgers has had 1 top 10 scoring D in his 14 years as GB's starting QB -- in 2010 when they won the SB.

6 of the remaining 8 teams (Buffalo, Tenn, KC, SF, TB, and the LA Rams) do have top 10 scoring defenses.
Yeah… Cool story bro!

Like I was saying…

Can y’all imagine Brady not winning a ring for 12 years?

MMObserver

Reaction score
Yeah… Cool story bro!

Like I was saying…

Can y’all imagine Brady not winning a ring for 12 years?

Cooler story bro ... Brady was coached to all those SBs (save last year) by Bill Belichik while Rodgers was coached all but the last 2 years by ...

Like I was saying ... enjoy your Big Mac.

Mannix

Reaction score
What could possibly go right next year in choosing to bring back the lamest of ducks? Next year is going to be a dumpster fire…what a national embarrassment…I’m embarrassed to wear my Cowboy gear, and I live in Dallas.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Cooler story bro ... Brady was coached to all those SBs (save last year) by Bill Belichik while Rodgers was coached all but the last 2 years by ...

Like I was saying ... enjoy your Big Mac.
Hahah are you really in here trying to discredit Brady from having 7 Super Bowls? Coached? Arians nor Belichick have ever won a Super Bowl without Brady.

If it wasn’t for the 2010 Super Bowl, Rodgers would be viewed as the biggest choke artist in postseason history. Dude is 1-5 in the NFCC
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

75boyz

Reaction score
Packers in 2017 & 2018 under Big Mac = 11-16-1.

Packers post Big Mac:

in 2019 = 13-3, 1 playoff win, lost in NFC Championship Game,

in 2020 = 13-3, 1 playoff win, lost in NFC Championship Game,

in 2021 = 13-4, #1 seed, outcome TBD.

GB overall since Big Mac's departure = 39-10 (and 2-2 in playoffs).

GB may well fall short of the SB yet again in 2021.

But two things are beyond dispute.

First, nobody in GB misses Mike McCarthy and second, nobody in GB was surprised to see Big Mac's latest playoff coaching failure on Sunday in Big D.

God, how I missed you. Don't go on vacation anymore or wherever you've been.

Your data filled McCarthy posts sure used to add some actual reality to combat the crap filled illusion that's trying to be sold on this guy.

There's a couple in here that really need a wake up call, lol.

75boyz

Reaction score

These facts are only allowed here if you're defending the starting QB for Dallas and why he loses.

lk8701

Reaction score
Imma let y’all finish… but… but Aaron Rodgers has 1 Super Bowl ring.

I’m not defending MM, but to say Rodgers “carried“ him is a bit of a reach. It would make sense if he had a second with another coach, but he doesn’t.

We’re approaching a dozen years since it happened.

This is only Matt LaFleur's 3rd season. So Rodgers has only had 2 opportunities without McCarthy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Sick burn on the fan base.

Yes you do, Mikey!
Right you are, govner, right you are.
th

MMObserver

Reaction score
God, how I missed you. Don't go on vacation anymore or wherever you've been.

Your data filled McCarthy posts sure used to add some actual reality to combat the crap filled illusion that's trying to be sold on this guy.

There's a couple in here that really need a wake up call, lol.

As a long-time Big Mac observer rather than a Cowboy fan, I mostly tap out of her during the season to let the diehards have at it and then chime in when the topic returns to Mac's coaching abilities or lack thereof.

I truly feel sorry for Cowboy fans who may have been hoodwinked into thinking Mike McCarthy was hired because he gave the franchise the best shot of returning to the SB rather than because of his willingness, nay eagerness, to do and say whatever his bosses ask of him. Big Mac is the ultimate company man and I suspect that suits Jerry quite well.

And trust me, as someone who grew up envying the Cowboys absolutely dominance of the NFC under Tom Landry and then later watching the Jimmy Johnson-led 90s teams crush the Pack's playoff hopes I never, ever believed I would feel sympathy for fans of the Dallas Cowboys. But here I am.
Hahah are you really in here trying to discredit Brady from having 7 Super Bowls? Coached? Arians nor Belichick have ever won a Super Bowl without Brady.

If it wasn’t for the 2010 Super Bowl, Rodgers would be viewed as the biggest choke artist in postseason history. Dude is 1-5 in the NFCC
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tom Brady is the GOAT. No if, ands, or buts.

Aaron Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs to ever play the game and a first-ballot hall of famer.

Tom Brady was fortunate to play for the best NFL head coach of the past two decades - a head coach with a background in defense who made sure his defensive (and STs) units were top notch throughout his career.

Aaron Rodgers spent the majority of his career in GB coached by mediocre Mike McCarthy who surrounded himself with loyal friends who were also subpar coaches. His GB teams featured mediocre to bad defenses and terrible STs and regularly flamed out in the playoffs after dominating a putrid NFC North.

Brady and Belichik complemented one another, whereas Rodgers carried McCarthy.

Mike McCarthy took a year off to study up on the NFL after he got fired in GB and, upon being hired as the Head Coach of the most popular franchise in the sport, decided it would be a wise decision to hire his ol' buddy Mike Nolan to coordinate the defense.

Mike McCarthy, the supposed offensive guru who vowed while Packers coach to never give up play calling duties, was so desperate for a job that he accepted Jerry's condition that Kellen Moore remain in charge of the offense. When Jerry asked him to castrate himself, Big Mac said as long as your payin' yessir.

There is nothing special about Mike McCarthy and there never was.

When his time as an NFL head coach is over, no one will ever remember Big Mac for anything other than how fortunate he was to spend his first 13 years coaching with Hall of Famers at QB ... and how he then went to Dallas and got exposed.