McCarthy: I want smart Hall of Fame type quarterbacks

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity: does anyone know of any STUPID HOF QBs?
There definitely aren't any who were stupid on the field. It's possible some may have don't stupid things in their personal lives, but you can't be stupid on the field and win a championship.

Mannix

Reaction score
And I'd like Head Coaches who are tireless workers....so shut your yap unless you plan on following suit in regard to demands. I've been preaching for the last 2+ years how lazy this buffoon is, and how little he actually wants to work...he thinks he is being slick, when he is really all but admitting what some of us have known all along. This statement better be ingrained in EVERYONE'S mind come our next early playoff exit.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My only Agenda is Cowboy Glory and esp SB # VI.
Wonder what yours is but YA do we really wanna go down that road????
Nah don't think so bud......
Yet you only blame Dak. It’s always Dak, Dak, Dak with you and your types. It’s a mental disorder.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Smart.

Plan A: Get a Hall Of Fame QB
Plan B: Go buy some shelves so you can display all your Lombardi's on.

That's a short To-Do List!

You know...a lot of you may THINK MM sounds like an imbecile for saying that....but maybe...JUST MAYBE....nobody else has really tried than Plan before.

Sometimes the easiest solution....is so simple...that even an idiot could figure it out. That's actually a compliment to MM

basel90

Reaction score
Well , we all know Dak is not a HOF QB . unless he starts winning Super Bowls.
Comments like these by MM , give the impression that MM is not smart , as his comments only add pressure on a much scrutinized QB . MM sounds like he wants to say what jerry will be happy to hear: that Jerry has picked a HOF QB in dak. This also means jerry is about to pay dak another monstrous contract to keep up the hype.