McCarthy: I want smart Hall of Fame type quarterbacks

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw is dumb as a brick
I wasn't born yet but I love Cowboys linebacker Hollywood Henderson's comment about Bradshaw after he beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl (Henderson called Bradshaw dumb before the game):

"I rated his intelligence, not his ability" :lmao:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
thats fair and youre right I was just responding to the person that said they wanted to marry a super model.
LOL.....you would never get a good night's sleep. You will either be busy or worrying yourself to death.

pansophy

Reaction score
thats fair and youre right I was just responding to the person that said they wanted to marry a super model.
Yeah, that was me. You are totally right, but somehow I think Tom Brady is high maintenance too

Reaction score
2nd and 2
That wasnt on Dak !! It was totally the incorrect play call and idc about that execution type bs talk when its brought up if the play didn’t develop!! It was the wrong call from kellen and its the reason why he gonna get smoked when we play the chargers this year and he will become heavily humbled after taking that loss he’s gonna get when we step on Sofi Stadium week 6 i cant wait game of the year!! 37-19 final score we dem boys!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak equals Garrett in the sense that we are simply wasting time and just watch it unfold (we actually already are).

carry on…….