McCarthy: I want smart Hall of Fame type quarterbacks

T-RO

Reaction score
Umm...ok. Who doesn't want a smart HOF type QB?
Exactly. It's just more dumb Mike-speak.

Landry was a strategist
Jimmy was a psychologist
Parcell was a general
Moore is a tactician
Quinn is lovable leader with a plan
Mike? He's a pretender

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Original, buttermilk and fat-free?
You know I’m from the old Cowboys fan forum the original. And I used to have such a good sense of humor. Thank you for making me laugh. People don’t get sarcasm. A lot of tightly wound in dividual‘s.

Jipper

Reaction score
You know I’m from the old Cowboys fan forum the original. And I used to have such a good sense of humor. Thank you for making me laugh. People don’t get sarcasm. A lot of tightly wound in dividual‘s.
Me too my friend, we have to laugh more, way too much negativity here and in life in general...im a big fan of dad jokes too!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly. It's just more dumb Mike-speak. calling people names is priceless calling them dumb makes you dumb.. nice schoolyard nonsense in here

Landry was a strategist- until it stopped working
Jimmy was a psychologist-until somehow it didn't work in Miami and he retired
Parcell was a general- one who quits and gives up early and runs.
Moore is a tactician- this is stright up a mornic comment what does that make you..yup
Quinn is lovable leader with a plan- a plan to get fired from ATL after blowing too many leads over and over and over which weve seen here few times just last year
Mike? He's a pretender- The Pretender can become anything and help those around them..must have missed that show..He was genius..yup
ALL fixed you're opinions fall flat with me because they're simply opinions they're not facts not at all because we've seen every one of those people be the opposite of what you just described depending on the situation so somehow Mike McCarthy wants to empower DAK make DAK more accountable somehow have a bigger role where he learns the offense inside/out so it's an extension of himself that's pretty much the role between most head coaches/OC and quarterbacks it becomes symbiotic. what he said and the blowback is getting is priceless people calling people morons and dumb that actually have degrees and success in the NFL something that none of you have experience in and yet you judge them from afar that makes you all exactly what you're calling them except for they can't read this and they can't defend themselves so somebody else has to you guys are all imbeciles. Y'all react like toddlers or worse toddlers in high school, a bunch of word bullies know it all ego maniacal megalomaniacs Yep you're just on the Internet typing stuff yet you think you're a genius and you have all the answers SMH OMG :facepalm: :rolleyes:

FoxF

Reaction score
This is really McCarthy saying don't blame me if the offense is not good even though I have taken it over. He is good at throwing Dak under the bus while hiding his intentions. Its just not obvious.

He has done this since arriving here and is great at deflecting blame.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is setting up Dak in case he needs a scapegoat.
Mike the fraud.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah let us make fun of a quarterback who called his own plays and won 4 superbowls. if you want to make fun of dumb, look no further than number 4.

Big_D

Reaction score
Exactly. It's just more dumb Mike-speak.

Landry was a strategist
Jimmy was a psychologist
Parcell was a general
Moore is a tactician
Quinn is lovable leader with a plan
Mike? He's a pretender

Tactician???? lol Moore is proof positive you don't need a legit resume or coaching tree or any postseason accomplishments whatsoever to have fans slobber all over you! The fact that you even put him on that list is comical.. There's only one pretender there and it's certainly not McCarthy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If y'all have wondered how McCarthy got hired in that 12 hour interview, wonder no more.

11 hours and 58 minutes into the interview, right after Booger asked him how handsome he thought Bogger's grandson is, he asked him "what kind of QB do you want"?

"I want a smart Hall of Fame QB" holding eye contract with a strong resolve replied McCarthy.

The rest is history except McCarthy must start each day telling Booger his grandson is handsome when in reality McCarthy thinks he must have gotten stuck during delivery and they used BBQ tongs to pull him out by the head.

Last edited: