McCarthy is Awful

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
3 straight games where the Cowboys actually had less penalties than the other team. It was pretty evident vs. Philly and LAC...under Garrett they were the ones constantly committing penalties and playing undisciplined football

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
It was the right move. We were going to be pinned against the goaline and was not going to risk it with the lead.

So you do like every other team. Run the ball on 1st, if you get a good gain you go hurry up and try to score. Eagles D-line was worn out, Dal could’ve easily gone down and gotten a shot at 3.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Fat Mike is still trash. End of the second half was another example yet again. What was his excuse this time? His belly was in the way from him raising to give the timeout signal?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In defense of McCarthy, if the Eagles did not get 20 yards on 3 and 24 he would have called a timeout. If he calls a timeout on 4 and 5, the Eagles will go for it and then he is a bigger idiot if the Eagles make it. The issue was that 3rd and 24 defensive call.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At some point people are going to have to come to grips that McCarthy may know what he’s doing. You may not like him or how he does it but the team is prepared every single Sunday.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where’s @Cowboy Lover who said Dak is just a bus driver? Where is he?
I'm here, bro.

I never said that.
Show everyone how tough and smart you are and show them me saying it.

You can find me saying "I hope dak can come back healthy and strong". You can show them me saying" Dak is plenty good enough for us to win".

You won;t show them "dak is just a bus driver"...because I never said it. Just a coward liar, is all you are.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Pee-wee level Clock management

Completely disagree. I thought it was the right call and was actually pleased.

Last thing we needed was them to score and get the ball to start 2nd Hal with chance to go up.

He’s had some time management boners but this one was an A+ grade.

Edit: This was in response to the Philly game not the Charger game.

streetcredit

Reaction score
In defense of McCarthy, if the Eagles did not get 20 yards on 3 and 24 he would have called a timeout. If he calls a timeout on 4 and 5, the Eagles will go for it and then he is a bigger idiot if the Eagles make it. The issue was that 3rd and 24 defensive call.[/QUOT
not calling a timeout on 3rd down was just idiotic

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm here, bro.

I never said that.
Show everyone how tough and smart you are and show them me saying it.

You can find me saying "I hope dak can come back healthy and strong". You can show them me saying" Dak is plenty good enough for us to win".

You won;t show them "dak is just a bus driver"...because I never said it. Just a coward liar, is all you are.
You should do the same thing I do when Rocky lies about things you say.

Offer him a challenge. Tell him that if he provides proof of you saying what he claims you'll delete your account. If he won't then he has to delete his account.

When I do that he pipes down real quick.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
not calling a timeout on 3rd down was just idiotic
Not really. I watched the other games on Sunday. Teams were completing 4th and longs, driving for scores with less then a minute on the clock. You don’t want the Eagles getting any momentum. They scored their only first half touchdown because for some stupid reason the Cowboys decided to throw the football out of the end zone.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He is being mocked by national media for his lack of clock management and being aloof

How many of those mocking him have a Super Bowl ring as a head coach? He's definitely made some game/clock management mistakes, but this isn't one of them. Remember this?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Was he asked about what happened right before half time during the post game media?

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
The end-of-half time out should have been called by the Eagles. They are the ones that needed to be going for points, down 13 and at mid-field.

basel90

Reaction score
How many of those mocking him have a Super Bowl ring as a head coach? He's definitely made some game/clock management mistakes, but this isn't one of them. Remember this?

Could not see the video . I sure hope he is a good coach as he looks aloof at the moment