McCarthy is Awful

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
MM strikes again.

This stupidity cannot continue without accountability.

JustChip

Reaction score
And people think JG was horrible in time management. Eagles 3rd & 24 with 1:37 left and you have 2 timeouts and din’t call one! Aaron Rodgers is right, McCarthy is dumb as a bucket of worms.

RonWashington

Reaction score
That clock management at half was interesting. Philly with 3rd and Delaware to get near a 1st down and McCarthy sits on a bag of timeouts? Again get that offense the ball with about a minute left before half get in FG range ? No ?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I like a 13 point lead at half ( should be 14 ) but first quarter you go empty backfield at your own 5 Dak gets clobbered 7 points Philly. Why empty back field in such a dangerous area backed up to your goal ?

Paradox

Reaction score
I've hated this idiot since before he came to Dallas. Without even calling plays he finds ways to cost the team. There is no rational excuse for that lack of a timeout. Can't wait for what bs he cooks up when they inevitably question his stupidity.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Speaking of dumb to slow Dallas down Siriani should try running Miles Sanders once in awhile

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
You guys remember when JG tried to stretch some extra time at the end of the half and Choice fumbled? They're good just going into the half with the lead and a dominating performance. I'm fine with letting it run down.