Twitter: McCarthy: Martin, Tyron, Micah will be limited. Rico, Hendershot to be in rehab group

Carson

Reaction score
Martin and Micah will play.

The rest will likely miss a week or 2. Dowdle hurts

McMicah

Reaction score
I would love for this to be the week they all play together, but only if those guys are truly good to go. I have no interest in 50% play from anyone against the 9ers

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I see Rico in a headline....

1)Gathers
2) @GORICO
3) Dowdle
mr DeaconMoss--- i think you have to admit if Rico Gathers could have been all his potential was capable of being....the biggest red-zone beast who could get

position on anyone and had great hands.....just bomb it in endzone let him jump and snag ball....but i remember against commanders he went right and was so

wide open and Dak did not see him .....no one with in 10 yds of him in endzone....if he could have understood duties of a TE when it came to blocking such a stud

i still think a Belichek would have found a way to keep him because he was so beastly

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not optimal :(
We need all hands on deck and healthy.
mr John Van Brocklin----i totally hear you and get where you are coming from....but when it comes to a huge matchup players who might not usually play have a way of suiting up and torching the other side.....many more players will play this game then lets say it was Arizona???

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dowdle has a bruise. It’s not structural. Suck it up butter cup
Seriously. Haven’t we waited enough for his injuries. You have Tony Pollard leading the league in carries almost every week and Deuce Vaughn being tackled by guys twice his size. Suck it up Rico and get out there and play this weekend.