Twitter: McCarthy: Martin, Tyron, Micah will be limited. Rico, Hendershot to be in rehab group

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
mr DeaconMoss--- i think you have to admit if Rico Gathers could have been all his potential was capable of being....the biggest red-zone beast who could get

position on anyone and had great hands.....just bomb it in endzone let him jump and snag ball....but i remember against commanders he went right and was so

wide open and Dak did not see him .....no one with in 10 yds of him in endzone....if he could have understood duties of a TE when it came to blocking such a stud

i still think a Belichek would have found a way to keep him because he was so beastly
Hard to keep a guy on the roster for 8 plays a game to use a one trick jump ball.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait to see todays practice report. And see the next set of meltdowns, even if they all practice. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, and Deebo Samual has that rib issue. Wonder if their fans are having meltdowns.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hard to keep a guy on the roster for 8 plays a game to use a one trick jump ball.
Deacon i get it.....but if it comes down to needing an edge in endzone at end of game?????....i know i got to let it go

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seriously. Haven’t we waited enough for his injuries. You have Tony Pollard leading the league in carries almost every week and Deuce Vaughn being tackled by guys twice his size. Suck it up Rico and get out there and play this weekend
total agreement

Cebrin

Reaction score
They will call up Davis to play.
I like the way Dowdle was playing. Not sure if Davis is a big drop off or not, other than pass protection. But Leupke could get more snaps as well.
I'm hoping to see more Leupke.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is an older post. All of these guys, except Hendershot, will be fine and are playing. Start at 4:07 for an updated injury report from Coach Mike. These guys are taking limited reps today, but are expected to play.