McCarthy needs to choose his DC

Aven8

Reaction score
I think he needs to be in the committee for sure.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL,...MM has no leverage here at all, he is just lucky to have a job. Much less be imposing any demands to Jerry. And nothing is fair in JerryWorld. He can do all the quacking he wants, but no dice. Lame ducks usually wind up as dead ducks.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Whoever chooses him it’s almost guaranteed to be the wrong choice. Honestly, I don’t trust this organization’s selective ability much anymore.

Brax

Reaction score
If you want accountability, this is where it starts. This could possibly be McCarthys last year in Dallas. It's only fair that he gets to choose his DC. That way there's no excuses and his DC understands this could only be a one deal if he fails. But the DC should also, within reason, be able to choose his own players.
He did with Nolan, how did that work out

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you want accountability, this is where it starts. This could possibly be McCarthys last year in Dallas. It's only fair that he gets to choose his DC. That way there's no excuses and his DC understands this could only be a one deal if he fails. But the DC should also, within reason, be able to choose his own players.
giphy.gif

doomsday808

Reaction score
They should've just resign MM to 2 year. That gives out some credibility. This team is about to do a whole lot for nothing.
I agree. Who's going to want to come to Dallas to join a HC that only has one year left on his contract. I think they will extend MM.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
No.

Tried that with Nolan.

GM does the hiring/firing in Dallas.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
While l agree with you, it's his job on the line and he deserves to make the choice. You'd hope he'd choose a lot wiser under the circumstances.
After Nolan, he lost that right.

He’s lucky to even have his job.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I agree. Who's going to want to come to Dallas to join a HC that only has one year left on his contract. I think they will extend MM.
Right, if they want get rid of him just do so. They holding back a whole season worth of effort. Coaches will start bailing if given the opportunity for security.