Twitter: McCarthy on Dak "Very impressive"

Johnny23

Reaction score
Matt Nagy also literally told Trubisky to step the "fornicate" up on national TV no less.

Why do we have to take what McCarthy stated in the press conference about Dak Prescott and Kellen Moore for that matter, with a grain of salt then? It's no coincidence that both Dak and Kellen are key to this modified offense being effectively installed and optimally used.

Certainly there a number of other head coaches likely praising their quarterbacks in the media as well at this juncture of pre-season. Does that mean their goal is to just spout positives in the media to boost up their quarterbacks?
Did McCarthy insinuate in front of the media that Dak is making such a gargantuan effort that the Cowboys have the Super Bowl wrapped up this season?

Ok, you are not blown away over the comments. Neither am I, but for those of us who welcome McCarthy's words we are pleased that things are starting out well between McCarthy, Dak and also Kellen Moore. If you recall there are posters in here who predicted a rocky relationship between McCarthy and Dak, based on them purportedly not talking much during the off-season, and that Andy Dalton was McCarthy's eventual Dak replacement move.

Even before McCarthy became head coach he made positive comments about studying film on Dak and then there were posters in here commenting that McCarthy was stating those things because he was trying to get hired. So yes, some, but not all all Dak critics in here will likely be downplaying whatever positives McCarthy has to say about Dak and inflate any questionable or concerns McCarthy has about Dak as or if this season rolls on.
I take it for what it is. I am mostly neutral on anything coaches say to the media.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Why is this such a big deal. Everyone looks good practicing in shorts against air..

This year take every report with a grain of salt.

We the fanbase won't know anything about this team until week one when the bullets start flying for real.

:laugh: No, no! Don't stop them, I love this part. Everybody is All Pro until the season comes around and then we all turn on each other like Rabid Dogs!

LOL...............

erod

Reaction score
Find me one head coach right now bad mouthing his starting QB in camp.

Lol