Twitter: McCarthy on facing Green Bay

Yobwocs

Reaction score
You can't go into playing the Rams thinking it doesn't matter. They're an OT loss away against the mighty black birds from being 8-0 in their last 8 games.

Luckily we're not playing the Rams but if we were I'd be wetting my pants. They were one drive away beating the Niners the first time as well. And they played the Browns and Ravens far better than the 49ers did crapping the bed against those 2 elite teams.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
You can't go into playing the Rams thinking it doesn't matter. They're an OT loss away against the mighty black birds from being 8-0 in their last 8 games.

Luckily we're not playing the Rams but if we were I'd be wetting my pants. They were one drive away beating the Niners the first time as well. And they played the Browns and Ravens far better than the 49ers did crapping the bed against those 2 elite teams.
We literally dismantled them with ease, what you pissing your pants for?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
We literally dismantled them with ease, what you pissing your pants for?
I dunno, maybe the fact that they're way better now? Of course not that this matters anymore cuz that game will not be played.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
The national sports media is trying to drive the narrative that Mike McCarthy is on the hot seat. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a tired old story that they keep trying to revive. Cowboys fans should refuse to participate in such foolishness.