Twitter: McCarthy on facing Green Bay

blueblood70

Reaction score
What day and time are we playing?
That has yet to be decided because Roger Goodell hasn't gotten his little office and figured out a way to screw the Cowboys you know they're gonna try to put us on a Monday night or in a weird time slot I mean it's Packers Cowboys or the only other great Monday night game would probably be Jared Goff facing Matthew Stafford and the lions facing the Rams I mean these two stories are gonna end up one of these two matchups are gonna be on Monday night... Book it you know Roger goodell's gonna do that to us

DuceizBak

Reaction score
This is a game I want us taking the ball first and scoring. Put pressure on them to match us. I don't know what it is but every team seems to drive right down the field on the first drive of the game.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Perfect response from MM. All business. Nothing personal. No bulletin boards.

But just remember—

FnW9.gif

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hear you Mike, but I know, deep down, it would give you great pleasure to put a beatdown on your former team. Nobody would think less of you for feeling that.

tico

Reaction score
Respects to him, I didn't want him gone but will admit I had my doubts... Plus he deserved a fair chance to run "HIS" offense before getting fired...
Feels so different to hear that confidence versus " trust the process" from , CarrotTop

sacase

Reaction score
We literally dismantled them with ease, what you pissing your pants for?
I been trying to figure out what I been missing. I have seen this comment a lot. I am sure we beat them something like 43 to 20.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
If Big Mike's podium game was much more effective than his sideline game we would not be the NFC No. 2 seed in the post-season.
My comment was a backhanded compliment re: the strength of MM's podium game.

Besides, when the Cowboys get bounced, I wouldn't be surprised if the consensus believes decisions made by MM cost the Cowboys a playoff loss. Ya gotta know it's coming.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the point will be moot as Big Mike stands with his players on a stage (instead of behind a crappy podium) passing the Lombardi from one player to another.

To your point, it's tough to criticize (3) twelve win seasons in a row.

Aven8

Reaction score
So will his wife be secretly rooting for the Pack since she is a lifelong Pack fan and from GB? :muttley:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy will always say the right thing. Inside that locker room, he and his players want to put a wicked beat down on the Packers, a team the organization has despised since 1967.

Proof

Reaction score
You can't go into playing the Rams thinking it doesn't matter. They're an OT loss away against the mighty black birds from being 8-0 in their last 8 games.

Luckily we're not playing the Rams but if we were I'd be wetting my pants. They were one drive away beating the Niners the first time as well. And they played the Browns and Ravens far better than the 49ers did crapping the bed against those 2 elite teams.
sure you can, when you're confident in your team. you play who you're up against. saying "it doesn't matter" doesn't mean you're not paying attention to your opponent or taking them lightly, just that you play who you play and have to do your job

Jimcz

Reaction score
sure you can, when you're confident in your team. you play who you're up against. saying "it doesn't matter" doesn't mean you're not paying attention to your opponent or taking them lightly, just that you play who you play and have to do your job
I hope MM don't make any bone head moves or dak don't have that deer in the head lights look and the refs call it fair! We should be good!