Twitter: McCarthy on Prescott

shabazz

Reaction score
That would be a damn start....we haven't even seen that since the 90's.......

…….Micah, Diggs and Quinn may make that possible……it’s not all on the qb.

most optimistic in a long time….cautiously optimistic because going from one of the worst defenses in the league to going to the SB the next season is a lot to ask for…….that and the run blocking of our line concerns most of us too

2 wins would be great progress.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back to back playoff wins would have me calling this season a success. It would finally break the drought of getting to the Championship Game. It would change the narrative of the franchise. They could get smoked by Green Bay and I'd still be satisfied with this season.

Sounds like a loser mentality but when you go through a quarter of a century like they have you take what you can get.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
…….Micah, Diggs and Quinn may make that possible……it’s not all on the qb.

most optimistic in a long time….cautiously optimistic because going from one of the worst defenses in the league to going to the SB the next season is a lot to ask for…….that and the run blocking of our line concerns most of us too

2 wins would be great progress.

We got dominated at the line of a scimmage by the Rams OL in the 2018 season playoffs and did next to nothing to change that.

Line play will doom us.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Back to back playoff wins would have me calling this season a success. It would finally break the drought of getting to the Championship Game. It would change the narrative of the franchise. They could get smoked by Green Bay and I'd still be satisfied with this season.

Sounds like a loser mentality but when you go through a quarter of a century like they have you take what you can get.
Thats exactly where I am. 2 wins and this was a good year.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We got dominated at the line of a scimmage by the Rams OL in the 2018 season playoffs and did next to nothing to change that.

Line play will doom us.
That was Marinelli and his stupid twitch players , stop the run on way to QB skit.
I hope Quinn is smarter than that.
But we need a good game from DL, D- Law , Gallimore , Hill and Gregory , with Micah roaming and assisted by Watkins, Osa and Armstrong.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Meh. File this under "much ado about nothing."

I've stated here many times that I preferred Romo over Dak, but Dak is now the QB of the Cowboys, and even Romo was a QB who couldn't do "too much" either to win a game. Every QB needs to be smart and balanced in their gameplay. NFL defenses at the playoff level are just too good.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was Marinelli and his stupid twitch players , stop the run on way to QB skit.
I hope Quinn is smarter than that.
But we need a good game from DL, D- Law , Gallimore , Hill and Gregory , with Micah roaming and assisted by Watkins, Osa and Armstrong.

Man you just drowned me in talent.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
The more Dak tries to do, the higher the probability of him making a mistake. I rather live with him just maximizing his potential by letting everyone else carry him.
Dak is actually pretty great when he’s trying to win and taking risks. But I agree that he’s at his best when the OL and running game are firing on all cylinders.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s true though.

I know the Dak homers don’t want to hear it but dude is a bus driver.

If we can run the ball well he can look like more than that.

If we get pass happy it’s not going to be pretty.
ok. lets say he is a bus driver....really good one though. right?

you don't like him? you want something better? who you got? how do we get him? and show me how your guy is going to make us better...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Meh. File this under "much ado about nothing."

I've stated here many times that I preferred Romo over Dak, but Dak is now the QB of the Cowboys, and even Romo was a QB who couldn't do "too much" either to win a game. Every QB needs to be smart and balanced in their gameplay. NFL defenses at the playoff level are just too good.
nah...Dak haters can't they have to make this into a 32 page thread and find all kinds of stuff wrong with the statement and spin it into something totally different ending up that Dak struggled against zone defense last year at a 4:00 PM game played on grass against AFC team...you know the routine