Twitter: McCarthy press conference today - 03/25/21

rags747

Reaction score
The guy has had how long since his last game and yet he looks to be bigger than ever. Needs to drop at least 50lbs. His press conferences don’t inspire in the least. We either make a serious run this year or let this big boy go. What did Rodgers say about him, Dumb as a rock?

Rayman70

Reaction score
wonder if Charlotte Jones will be giving MM a "massage" afterwards or before the presser? ...while hes stuffin his fat jowls with a whataburger? :omg:

Swagger

Reaction score
What would you know? You don’t
I judge by facts.

McCarthy won 1 Superbowl with one of the best quarterbacks in the modern era at his disposal.

Last season he was 1-3 thanks to a watermelon kick wifh his starting QB before the team recovered to 6-10 in spite of McCarthy's brainless in game decisions. He also appointed Nolan so don't forget that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I judge by facts.

McCarthy won 1 Superbowl with one of the best quarterbacks in the modern era at his disposal.

Last season he was 1-3 thanks to a watermelon kick wifh his starting QB before the team recovered to 6-10 in spite of McCarthy's brainless in game decisions. He also appointed Nolan so don't forget that.
He also kept K. Moore who has built an elite offense with his play calling don’t forget about that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I judge by facts.

Yep, McC has some doing to be undone before he comes back to the center line for me.

His comments about the D last season are ridiculous to me. What HC, in his right mind, makes those kinds of changes under those circumstances? It's not like his DC hire had an impressive resume. He couldn't even land a DC job in his last two positions and McC makes him DC and allows him to run and ruin an already poor defense.

Those in game decisions were the alarm to me. I sat there shocked at those decisions and wondered about that war of words he had on the field with his QB in GB, I think I read that exactly wrong. Hell, I'd rather have Garrett in crunch time and that is a frightening thing to say.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
And he doesn’t want to share about getting a vaccine.

not to get into politics but there hasn’t been any proof of people getting sick due to the vaccine and if league protocols are going to keep coaches 10-14 days away from their team if they test positive, why wouldn’t you take every precaution possible and get the vaccine?

To me that’s just stupidity. Mike and his barn friends coming up with crazy conspiracy theories about why you shouldn’t tell people if you’re getting a vaccine.

Swagger

Reaction score
And he doesn’t want to share about getting a vaccine.

not to get into politics but there hasn’t been any proof of people getting sick due to the vaccine and if league protocols are going to keep coaches 10-14 days away from their team if they test positive, why wouldn’t you take every precaution possible and get the vaccine?

To me that’s just stupidity. Mike and his barn friends coming up with crazy conspiracy theories about why you shouldn’t tell people if you’re getting a vaccine.
"Barn friends"
Amazing quote to be fair

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What did you learn about yourself after your first year?

The pressure of adversity ... I'm just privileged to be back in the NFL ... I'm glad to be back. So the pressure and privilege - glad to have both."

<end>
so he learned that he is glad to be back !! lol
I listened to this whole thing, and very few actual answers, and he seems to be in denial about last year.
He and his staff made only slight mistake with amount of change on defense, but other than that , he thinks they did a good job lol.

Some questions like on bkup qb, he should just say jerry will handle all that, waiting on jerry to see what I have to work with.

Swagger

Reaction score
so he learned that he is glad to be back !! lol
I listened to this whole thing, and very few actual answers, and he seems to be in denial about last year.
He and his staff made only slight mistake with amount of change on defense, but other than that , he thinks they did a good job lol.

Some questions like on bkup qb, he should just say jerry will handle all that, waiting on jerry to see what I have to work with.
Agree.
He waffles on without actually saying anything useful.