Twitter: McCarthy Presser: Talks Peters, Cooper Rush, Tolbert, Gallup

Pass2Run

Reaction score

If he works out our WR corps should be solid. Noah Brown/Tolbert/Simi make a lot more sense as 4/5’s. The hope is Tolbert progresses and takes over as the WR3 next year.

I think the worst thing that happened this offseason was James Washington getting injured. He has some game experience. He can keep the defense more honest, which is what we need guys to do right now. Even if they aren't passing to them, have some of our guys going deep.

ESisback

Reaction score
Professional level vague…politi-speak!

“Well…he’s progressing nicely toward improvement in the areas we set up earlier, and we look forward to developmental improvements at satisfactory increments in the near future. He looks good and assures us the next steps will likely be surprisingly positive, relative to future infield endeavors. I assume we’ll have a wider range of possibilities in the coming days, and we’re excited by the possibilities…”

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Yes, there is a difference.

Well versed = knowledgeable

If I have to give you the definition of "rehearsed" (clue: "well versed" is not slang for "rehearsed") then it id no wonder you believe it is a colloquialism instead of a faux pas.

This is silly. Rehearsed is suitable here and there’s no way of going in his mind to see what he’s trying to say. This is unnecessarily pedantic.