Twitter: McCarthy Presser Tweets - 11/17/21 - D. Lawrence and Tyron updates

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas freaking LOST!!!

left NINE points on the turf!!

What was the final score again ???

I did not say Dallas won that game. I said even after missing earlier FG he came back and hit a late FG to put the team in the lead.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No need to activate Zuerlein. Go with the hot hand and keep Hallelujah in.

Hopefully Tyron can play.

also, they need to stop revealing what they are doing. What’s the good in that? Stay private and let the Chiefs guess what we’re practicing.
Don't you mean go with the hot foot? ;)

Tyron being back would be huge.

Completely agree, the Cowboys are far too transparent with what they are up to. :eek:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I did not say Dallas won that game. I said even after missing earlier FG he came back and hit a late FG to put the team in the lead.
Good God dude........I never normally respond to your posts because you have a habit of NEVER letting it go. We disagree. Let it go. Dam........you're not even making sense and are arguing a completely irrelevant point.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good God dude........I never normally respond to your posts because you have a habit of NEVER letting it go. We disagree. Let it go. Dam........

? I responded to your comment that is all.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Kai Forbath came in the middle of the season and finished the year going 10 of 10.
Zeurlein FG % is 77.8. In the 6 games Zeurlein has attempted FG's he has missed a field goal in 3 of them. So in 50% of the games he has missed a FG. Not MONEY.