McCarthy really loves our RB situation

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on @1053thefan on RB Dalvin Cook: "He took some reps yesterday in the team periods, so we're definitely moving him forward. But the other part of it, too, is I think Rico (Dowdle) and (Ezekiel Elliott) they haven't been given a lot of opportunities too, so it isn't like they haven't done anything to warrant their opportunities decreasing right now. It's a great place to be. It gives us excellent depth. That's a hell of a situation to be in."

CWR

Reaction score
I wonder who could give them more opportunities? MM is just kind of waiting to see what happens, I guess.

CWR

Reaction score
You mean, "McCarthy has to say in public he really loves our RB situation."
He's a lame duck, he doesn't have to say anything. He has all the rope he needs. Might as well go out like a man.

EJK24

Reaction score
He can't come out and say it's one of the worst in the league so I guess this is just saying the right thing. When he's out of a job next season, having zero run game will be part of the reason.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Not sure there is a more arrogant, stubborn, and incompetent FO in the entire league.

Literally making the wrong decisions every step of the way since getting beat down by GB in Jan.

MM can’t bite the hand that feeds him, even though that same hand will take him out by the woodshed and put him out of his misery as soon as this season ends in inevitable collapse

Redline360

Reaction score
That's just Jerry's arm up his *** controlling him like a puppet.

Like what else is he supposed to say? When's the last time a coach came out publicly and was like years we suck bad and the owner is a tool

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on @1053thefan on RB Dalvin Cook: "He took some reps yesterday in the team periods, so we're definitely moving him forward. But the other part of it, too, is I think Rico (Dowdle) and (Ezekiel Elliott) they haven't been given a lot of opportunities too, so it isn't like they haven't done anything to warrant their opportunities decreasing right now. It's a great place to be. It gives us excellent depth. That's a hell of a situation to be in."

really :huh:

somebody tell MM that he is holding the Running game rankings sheet upside down