McCarthy really loves our RB situation

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"It's a great place to be. It gives us excellent depth. That's a hell of a situation to be in."
No one outside of the Cowboy organization believes one word of that.

Just proves to me once again, McCarthy needs fired!!!!!!

I keep repeating myself, but he should have been fired after GB and has done nothing to prove since then that he should remain as HC.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Joneses have McCarthy programmed to say everything they want him to say. We like our guys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only positive I see is McCarthy gone in 3 months and we can get a real HC and hopefully a RB1 soon after.
you're goals are too high for him, you ever hear of a coach being at any point of the season? It's obvious you didn't know this, put Harris in there as the interim

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Joneses have McCarthy programmed to say everything they want him to say.
They pull the string and Dak and those guys say the same programmed robotic comments! It sucks when you're not even in control of your own body!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im not worried
We got Dak
His best football is still ahead of him
I can feel it

If you dont feel it, go root for another team
No need to be stupid, I think you're smarter than that. I don't know why you replied that to my post, other than what I said a the beginning of this post.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yoda-sarcasm.gif
There's something else in him, with a bad scent! Lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on @1053thefan on RB Dalvin Cook: "He took some reps yesterday in the team periods, so we're definitely moving him forward. But the other part of it, too, is I think Rico (Dowdle) and (Ezekiel Elliott) they haven't been given a lot of opportunities too, so it isn't like they haven't done anything to warrant their opportunities decreasing right now. It's a great place to be. It gives us excellent depth. That's a hell of a situation to be in."

All Flournoy fans should read this.......its a peek into MM's mindset how he handles his depth chart. In other words, Flournoy would have to leapfrog Tolbert, Turpins and Brooks to get serious targets and I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Weak sports reporters never ask tough questions and hold these guys accountable for the bs answers they give.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He's an idiot. Really don't know what else to say at this point. I get that his offense doesn't prioritize the running game, but if he's the one that convinced Jerrah that the position is in good shape, he should be fired for negligence.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did he actually look down at the script when he said that ....... or did he memorize it?

Maybe he memorized it to a fast food jingle so it would be easier ....... like Potsie with Pump your Blood.