McCarthy sucks!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
IN what imaginable way is he better than Garrett?- easy to say but there is no basis in that statement -Rodgers carried MM and that is exactly what we are seeing here!
If you want to say that they both suck thats fine with me. But no way in hell is Garrett a good HC.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
You can’t blame this on MM, yet. He has not had time to even make an impact.

Tell Matt Rhule that. First year coach, less talent, harder division and they are competitive.

McCarthy got by on Aaron Rodgers coattails, he’s average at best.

Blue64

Reaction score
I'm not one to go after head coaches, but MM has lost this team and Jerry needs to cut to cord with him and a few players.
MM never had this team, which I think became evident after Xavier Woods ran his mouth about not giving 100%.
No coach would ever accept that without some kind of discipline, MM is on Jerrahs leash and that summarized things for him.

You bring any HC from the NFL to the college ranks to Dallas and they will fail... because Jerrah makes the rules.

After letting go of Jimmy Johnson because of his ego and hiring another of his buddies in Switzer. Wasn’t it Switzer that left because he couldn’t stomach jerrahs meddling?

Jerrah and the Jones family have got to go or give up control of the FO

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I'm not one to go after head coaches, but MM has lost this team and Jerry needs to cut to cord with him and a few players.

He will probably get 10 years here because Jerrah wants to prove he was right going with a coach who has experience. MM isn’t going anywhere and either is Jerrah. We will remain on the roller coaster of suck in Jerrah’s world.

aria

Reaction score
I thought McCarthy was supposed to be our savior because he won a Super Bowl...........only because of Rodgers.

Blue64

Reaction score
As long as he doesn't start clapping
What would you like him to do???
Personally I think anything he envisions doing to any of these whimpering fools will get him 25 to life.

This is on Jerrah and his idiot... no one else

RS12

Reaction score
Of course McCarthy sucks. After Rodgers said as much I didn't want him to come here and prove it. The bigger issue is what coach that is a worth a darn is going to work for Jerry? Take your time I will wait.

Brax

Reaction score
Lost the team you are correct, looks like Jane was right after this display because that was one team totally unprepared and there is no excuses that can be used. Sad part is jerry isn't going to do anything about it. Hate to say it MM is not looking like a good choice at this point, I think Jerry believed all the smoke MM spewed.