Twitter: McCarthy: We will be adding a 3rd QB

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t think the Dak injury gives him a get out of jail free card?
With Garrett it was a guaranteed freebie. But Big Mac isn’t Jerry’s boy.

Honestly Greggo the only thing we know for sure is that Jerry won’t hold himself or his son accountable for their botched off-season. They are the ones with a permanent “Get out of Jail Card”. And it’s been supported by too many Cowboys fans for decades now. I know you already know this- JERRY IS THE PROBLEM.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm assuming we're either robbing a practice squad or picking up a broke-down vet.

Anyone have a list of options? Dust off Phillip Rivers?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
With Garrett it was a guaranteed freebie. But Big Mac isn’t Jerry’s boy.

Honestly Greggo the only thing we know for sure is that Jerry won’t hold himself or his son accountable for their botched off-season. They are the ones with a permanent “Get out of Jail Card”. And it’s been supported by too many Cowboys fans for decades now. I know you already know this- JERRY IS THE PROBLEM.
Of course. But I can’t imagine of a better get out of jail free card for everyone , including McCarthy.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past Jerry & Son to give up a couple draft picks for a guy they'll cut when Dak comes back...

cowboyec

Reaction score
id rather it be ben roethlisberger....but it'll be ben dinucci.

Xeven

Reaction score
Dalton knows the team would be quick fix if in shape.

Swagger

Reaction score
Is Blake Bortles available? Achieved more than Prescott in his career. Similar game/players.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Did anybody mention Mike White?
He was drafted by the Cowboys and knows the offense, so he's learn curve will be faster than any outsider. Jets have a PS QB to backup Flacco, and Zach Wilson may be back in 3 weeks.

schweigster

Reaction score
I pray for the under.

Ready for DQ for remainder of season.

I like Quinn as a coordinator, but why do people think he's going to be a good head coach when he was fired a couple years ago after an average stint with the Falcons. He went to the super bowl and was horrible every other year. And when he was head coach, his defenses were not very good.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I like Quinn as a coordinator, but why do people think he's going to be a good head coach when he was fired a couple years ago after an average stint with the Falcons. He went to the super bowl and was horrible every other year. And when he was head coach, his defenses were not very good.

Yup.

But I'm ready to move on from MM who is completely useless.

Only advocated for DQ as interim HC for rest of season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want a running qb that move in the pocket, because Kellen dumb *** will have a passing qb throwing 40x a game. Not like we have any good receivers any got damn way.
Your star running back with 7 yards per carry against the bucs and you bench him

Moore really wants that head coach job opening up soon.