Twitter: McCarthy: We will be adding a 3rd QB

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I’d sink-or-swim with the Nooch. At least he’s entertaining. I’d rather wash my socks than watch Cooper Rush or Grier or other un-noted backups. DiNucci has ‘moxie’ and MIGHT actually morph into a capable QB.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
There will not be a QB brought in to start while Dak is out, they are not even going to put him on IR, any QB would be 3 weeks minimum from learning the offense...
I could come in and yell kill and take the snap and throw it 10 yards off target all day and night...better yet, how about the analytics of 5.2 ypc...how much skill does it take to feed Zeke the ball?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
McCarthy lying again?

That list of QBs is about as real as his promise to fix penalties issue last season.

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Tyler Huntley for a 4 next yrs draft throw in Steele . Then have him actually compete to keep the job .

Carson

Reaction score
McCarthy lying again?

That list of QBs is about as real as his promise to fix penalties issue last season.

It’s pretty simple why they did not.

Dak was supposed to go to IR. So Rush would come to the 53 and the practice squad spot will open. With him not going to IR no spots open up.

Motorola

Reaction score
Amazes me so many people will settle for Dinucci...he sucks...

:facepalm:
A least a third of the Zoners clamoring for him are because of his last name...getting joy on posting the oft-copied, unimaginative offshoot.
Support for this guy would be half if his last name were Smith or Jones.

Reactions: BAT

Zman5

Reaction score
McCarthy lying again?

Sounds like it's Dinnucci. They don't need a tryout for him.
Good. Now I can post "Fuggetaboutit. Capiche" again when he plays. :laugh:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Dak was supposed to go to IR. So Rush would come to the 53 and the practice squad spot will open. With him not going to IR no spots open up.

He lied about adding another QB. His "list" was BS.

Just like he lied about watching every snap of Cowboys game tape.

He lied about fixing penalties issue this offseason.

Guy is a liar, plain and simple.

Zman5

Reaction score
They should make KM suit up and call his own plays. Then he would realize how much some of his plays suck.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

McCarthy promised a 3rd HEALTHY QB.