Twitter: McCarthy: We're going to win this game

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it will because we failed to go out and do the job, players have a job to do as do the coaches. Yes and I would say looking at these 2 lineups the Cowboys personnel wise should win this game from a talent stand point.
Well, we said that against Denver and LV too. The best team doesn’t always win. Upsets do happen.

But it won’t be the HC fault. He’s saving us from Jethro and Son. Lol

He guaranteed a victory. Not much more he can do:)

Doomsay

Reaction score
FBJX4NJXEAA9OtB
My man!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is this better or worse than a five-star plat?

Jake lets go 10-star and quit messing around...McCarthey trying to be a Jimmy Johnson..put it in 3-inch letters we will beat 49ers...and we cashed that check big time.....but Parsons only reinforced McCarthey

man this has to be at least a 10-star Plat

plasticman

Reaction score
Lost both Washington games last season by 22 and 25 point margins respectively. It seemed as though the entire team had underestimated their intensity.

McCarthy has not lived the rivalry and so he wouldn't understand. Records don't matter. Injuries and other circumstances don't matter. The Ex-Skins are going to be playing in their fan's Super Bowl.

Maybe even some posters here don't really understand. They will when they turn on the TV at noon and hear the Washington crowd.

All McCarthy has done with his prediction is sweeten the pot for the Ex-skins.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brilliant. He puts the crosshairs on himself. Takes the pressure off his players. The team will respond positively to this

Hawkeye--- i take it so personally if players get hurt or out for any reason.....i just like to slam dance opposition....NFL you not only kick opposition when down....you put them OUT of their misery...its the kindest

way to me?

lqmac1

Reaction score
I love that attitude. “Bulletin board material” is outplayed and has been for years.

Big_D

Reaction score
Sad that some are actually scared of this or providing bulletin board material to Washington. It’s about time this team had some confidence and a coach with balls!

LovinItAll

Reaction score
McCarthy went full Gorico on us.

Doesn’t ANYBODY learn from Bill B.?

Our coach doesn’t. Our owner doesn’t. Historically, our players haven’t. It’s not that hard to keep one’s mouth shut.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is the kind of **** good coaches just don’t do. There’s no need for it. You’ll never hear Belichick do this. Saban wouldn’t dream of it. But Blimpy McCarthy just has to throw this out there. I hate it.

Nav22

Reaction score
This is the kind of **** good coaches just don’t do. There’s no need for it. You’ll never hear Belichick do this. Saban wouldn’t dream of it. But Blimpy McCarthy just has to throw this out there. I hate it.
Jimmy Johnson did it.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
And how many times has McCarthy done it?

How’d it work out that one time for Jimmy?

You’re free to think it’s the same thing, and I don’t know how old you are, but that was a completely different team and Jimmy’s objective for an NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game and the press it generated felt a lot different than MM’s proclamation for a regular season . I’m a fan of the Bill B. ‘keep your mouth shut’ method’.