Twitter: McCarthy: We're going to win this game

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cause he knows if we lose this game it’s 3 Alarm
Fire. The season could come crashing down.

It will be the biggest dumpster fire he’s seen in Big D. The local media will crucify him.
The ones that don't like him will and Bayless will say fat men shouldn't brag but I give him nothing but applause for this. His team needed this and he knew it. What he said wasn't for WFT, it was for his own guys.

The WFT is the darling of the media and the Mean Little Kid is the face of the NFL and they're on a 4 game roll.

If the Cowboys lose, he will catch heat for losing but not calling for a win except from the petty ones.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's not like he said the WFT is a bunch of cowards or that their Moms won't be at the game because the pimps are having their annual Christmas party.

He said nothing about them but said everything about his own team.

I wonder what the Bears think about Rodgers yelling out “I Still own you” to all the Bears fans last time they played.

You think it will make any difference in their matchup this Sunday? Lol.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If we lose MM has to buy Washington their post game pizza and beer…

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we lose there could be a calling for a coaching change to save the season. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The ones that don't like him will and Bayless will say fat men shouldn't brag but I give him nothing but applause for this. His team needed this and he knew it. What he said wasn't for WFT, it was for his own guys.

The WFT is the darling of the media and the Mean Little Kid is the face of the NFL and they're on a 4 game roll.

If the Cowboys lose, he will catch heat for losing but not calling for a win except from the petty ones.
I wouldn’t consider Skippy local media since he was ran out of Dallas a couple decades ago.

If he loses it’s going to be quite a spectacle. I can’t wait to see how Jethro takes on the media.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinn and Moore.

McCarthy is the weak link. That's why one of them will be the coach IF we make the playoffs and go one and done.
Quinn and more will be doing the thing he has them doing whether he is there or not. In any case, he may not be the strongest coach of the 3, but being able to win a game without him doesn't prove that. If anything it proves that he has a good group of coordinators that do a good job, and that he provides them tools and authority to do a good job. That's what a good coach is supposed to do. His job isn't to make himself indispensable.

johneric8

Reaction score
Big Mike putting his mojo on display for all to see and I like it! He has beat Covid, he is unstoppable!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder what the Bears think about Rodgers yelling out “I Still own you” to all the Bears fans last time they played.

You think it will make any difference in their matchup this Sunday? Lol.
I don't think it will make a difference in the outcome of the game. GB is the superior team.

I am not even sure players even care about that because the fact is he has owned them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't think it will make a difference in the outcome of the game. GB is the superior team.

I am not even sure players even care about that because the fact is he has owned them.
Yea , I don’t see how that applies to Fat Mikey’s Guarantee . Lol

lopey

Reaction score
What is he supposed to say? That they will try their best? Get out of here with all that superstitious non-sense. I like the bravado and confidence of our coach.
When Jimmy said this it was brash, but when Mike says it, its a jinx. I love what he said. Go get them

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Is this a "3 inch letter guarantee" or a "beat Dallas T-shirt" guarantee?

romomania

Reaction score
Love it, we been too soft for years. Coach Mike has brought in players with edge’s on both sides of the ball and you see the results compared to before. No more shying away from pressure, bring the noise and feed off it. I’ve been so excited to watch games this season, much more than previous years.