McCarthy: What needed to be said has been said

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy: “What needed to be said has been said.”

What needed to be said today?

“I’m not gonna get into specifics. This isn’t show-and-tell. It’s about being accountable. We didn’t have a whole lot of time to spend on corrections. We did that at the beginning part of it and then we had to move right onto the Giants.”

“We got work to do.”

Praxit

Reaction score
..OK, BIg Mike. Lets spin 5 in row. Show them, who's boss... :)..
boss.gif

visionary

Reaction score

“I’m not gonna get into specifics. This isn’t show-and-tell. It’s about being accountable. We didn’t have a whole lot of time to spend on corrections. We did that at the beginning part of it and then we had to move right onto the Giants.”

“We got work to do.”

LOL, stop it Mike
If players cared about what you or Zimmer are saying, we wouldn’t be here

They might beat the Giants but it wont be because of anything you said, it will be because they are the Giants

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Coach speak and cliches. Always with this guy.

He can't answer the questions because he has zero answers. He has no answers during the game and he can't explain any of it afterwards. Maybe he'll smash a watermelon to rally the troops.

Was always a fraud.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
But we took the opening snap on Sunday...and that REALLY put the pressure on the Ravens, right?

I knew then that he knows we suck and can't win a straight up match. We were shook before the opening kickoff...that is unless he really believed Dak was gonna take the ball down the field after what he admitted was a horrible practice on Thursday for him. It's pretty comical when you put it all together.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

“We got work to do.”

Man I miss JJ. After a game like last week or this week he’d flat out say, “We suck! If players don’t want to give effort, I’ll find players who will.”

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Coach speak and cliches. Always with this guy.

He can't answer the questions because he has zero answers. He has no answers during the game and he can't explain any of it afterwards. Maybe he'll smash a watermelon to rally the troops.

Was always a fraud.
Agreed. I call him a reactive doofus. He responds to stories...not what is actually happening with the team.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Man I miss JJ. After a game like last week or this week he’d flat out say, “We suck! If players don’t want to give effort, I’ll find players who will.”
Did you catch Antonio Pierce after the Raiders embarrassing loss to the the Panthers, who are basically an FCS team masquerading as an NFL team?

He said that there were players out there making business decisions and now the Raiders will have to make some business decisions of their own this week.

We'll see if he has any teeth or not.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What did he say? Golden Coral on me?
He might want to save some money right now. He won't be drawing an NFL salary anytime soon after this year. Everyone not named Jones (and some posters here) has figured him out a while ago.