McCarthy: What needed to be said has been said

phildadon86

Reaction score
Everyone should be hoping for this scenario.
I think you really misunderstand me sometimes my dude.

The only way this team gets better is with a terrible season. Now that Dak is signed and Lamb as well. Nothing would make me happier than watching Jerry and his family suffer thru a terrible season because "they couldnt afford" to do anything significant in FA.

This team still cant stop the run, they cant run the ball, and the defense has regressed because they lost 4-5 starters.

This is EXACTLY what they deserve for lying to this fanbase and treating us like this.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll I need to hear is Dak is "pissed off" and then I'm buying back in!
He is not pissed off anymore. Have you heard his comments all off-season, and after the last 2 embarrassing losses? He doesn't care.
He has his money, he is here for the rest of his career regardless of any success.

Fans are turning on him more and more every day. They will need to win like the next 6 games where he plays excellent. To regain some fans respect.

conner01

Reaction score
The only thing that needed to be said was you're fired Mike.
Way too late. But his decisions impacted the game. Punting in the 3rd instead of going for FG. Going for 2 didn’t help either. It’s great when you make it but in the end had we just kicked and made the FG we would have been in better position late

Jarntt

Reaction score
McCarthy's time here tells me he didn't rip anyone or really even criticize anyone directly and certainly won't be penalizing anyone for their crappy play. At some point accountability isn't just a catch phrase, but in Dallas it seems to be

75boyz

Reaction score
Since the first day he was hired I was so totally inspired by what a great leader of men he was as a coach.

LOL

Mr_437

Reaction score
All the Cowboys do is talk, so no one wants to hear anything. What needs to be done needs to be done, not said. Phillips was put on IR last week, now who they blaming this week? Offense has sputtered for two weeks, what actions have been taken? Trash RB rotation? Your FB is the best RB you got. Slow WR? You have a guy who might actually have some playmaking ability inactive, for what?

garyo1954

Reaction score
Booger talk. "What was said needed to be said so it was said. And I said it. And they listened because they were there. And it made all the difference in the world."

"Don't forget Thursday we're turning Dak loose with this great Dak friendly offense and we're turning this thing around."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Translation: There is too much to correct and too little time to do it. Taking time to explain it to you media fools just compounds the problem.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“We got work to do”…..”we need to be better”…..”it’s on all of us”…..WHATEV…….