McCarthy: What needed to be said has been said

slick325

Reaction score
I'm clearly in the minority here, but I like Big Mike. Sure he is flawed. All coaches have their flaws. But, he is a football first and above anything else guy. I can't imagine what it would be like to play for or coach a Jerry Jones team.

"What needed to be said has already been said." May unfortunately apply to the fact that Jerry and Stephen Jones have talked to the media following the game outside of the locker room, this morning on 105.3 The Fan, and probably via phone. Smh...they are always talking.

Onto facing a hot Giants team. Lol

LysleE

Reaction score
This team is soft and entitled with no accountability; the architect of this culture is Jerry Jones.

The players are coddled and spoon-fed the accomplishments of the great Dallas teams of the past and somehow think that applies to them.

The organization is a circus; football is a secondary consideration. There has been multiple coaches and players come and go; the only constant is Jerry Jones.

We fans have heard this same rhetoric from both coaches and players; but the results are the same: Dallas goes out and gets punched in the mouth, get dominated for 3 quarters and with the other team taking their foot off the gas protecting a lead then the Cowboys score making the outcome more respectable…which only serves to sustain the illusion they are a legit playoff team.

This team is reeling and while I hope they can change their momentum against the Giants…it won’t surprise me if Dallas comes in over-confident and they get smacked in the face and lose the game.

The lack of talent at RB, WR, DL, OL have been known for some time, yet ignored or given lip-service by the FO. Then pay a QB $60 million to lead Dallas to the playoffs when he couldn’t lead them at $40 million; and don’t forget the diva WR, who can’t beat single coverage consistently then checks out of genes both mentally and physically.

Thanks Jones family for sinking a once-proud franchise into a circus of mediocrity.

EJK24

Reaction score
MM and Zimmer essentially on one year rentals, coming off a bad end to last season, and no real improvement to the roster...this was always a recipe for disaster.

I'm not even getting into the Dak or Lamb contracts being done last minute because if they wanted to move money around to add a couple of free agents, they definitely could have.

I know MM isn't the only problem, the obvious problem is JJ, but when the team is performing like this and it comes time for change, the coach/coaches are going to be cut first. Someone has to take the fall for this bad start and JJ not even acknowledging the RB/DT/Youth on the line as obvious problems, told you he expected MM to somehow improve with less talent we know that's not gonna happen. Next season looks like a new head coach and coordinators again. When the GM isn't leaving, coaches are the ones going to be thrown to the wolves.

mfiggs18

Reaction score
He can talk all he wants the roster just isn't good enough need two DTs, WR2, and a RB