McDonald's $5 meal deal combo

Flamma

Reaction score
The last time I've been to a White Castle their burgers were under .50 cents. I go there the other day, got 3 cheeseburgers, a large order of fries, and a small coke. It was $12.26

What's with the small coke these days? Mine had to be 16 ounces. How is that a small coke? And who the hell drinks the large?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
What's with the small coke these days? Mine had to be 16 ounces. How is that a small coke? And who the hell drinks the large?
Just did the conversion, that's not even 500ml. This has been normal forever. In cinemas the large is 1l.

And no, I don't wanna drink a liter of cola (why do I have to think about Supertroopers right now :muttley: ) but 500ml is absolutely ok for a regular meal in my books.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just did the conversion, that's not even 500ml. This has been normal forever. In cinemas the large is 1l.

And no, I don't wanna drink a liter of cola (why do I have to think about Supertroopers right now :muttley: ) but 500ml is absolutely ok for a regular meal in my books.
I know movie theatres have always had oversized items. Especially drinks and popcorn. I just don't remember the fast food places having it. How do you call something that is 20-24 ounces medium? The only time I ever remember drinking that much or more was after playing sports. Or working in high temperatures.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought we were talking about 16 ounces. 24 or more could/should be called large, yes.
Well yes, 16 ounces because I ordered a small. I was just saying, a medium has to be at least 20 ounces or more if a small is 16. Like I said, I haven't been to fast food places much in many years. But I'm pretty sure a small wasn't 16 oz in the 80s or 90s. Or I'm just recalling it wrong.

I guess I'm just used to Dunkin Donuts coffee sizes. !0 oz, 14 for medium, 20 large, and 24 extra large.