Mcfadden... not likely now

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but the browns won't have a top5 pick maybe even not a top 10. But they may have wasted trading with us cause Anderson may be there future so who do we go after now?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
meh, we are fine at RB in my opinion, the three or four times I have watched mcfadden he lays an egg so I am not all that upset.
People on here talk about him like he is god but I, in my limited experience, just don't see it.

However I have read a TON of people compare ray rice to emmitt, and frankly thats all I need to know to want the guy on our team.

Woods

Reaction score
I'm happy with the best available WR, CB, and/or RB (depending what we do in FA).

It's nice having 2 first rounders! :)

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
We have 2 1st rounders next year, regardless how the Browns finish.

Meaning, we will be adding two 1st round talent players to an already good squad.

Call me crazy, but that is awesome, regardless of how the Browns finish.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;1766622 said:
meh, we are fine at RB in my opinion, the three or four times I have watched mcfadden he lays an egg so I am not all that upset.
People on here talk about him like he is god but I, in my limited experience, just don't see it.

However I have read a TON of people compare ray rice to emmitt, and frankly thats all I need to know to want the guy on our team.
Ray is a good RB but he is no McFadden. You have to remember when teams play Ark they put 8 in the box becaus they know they are going to run. There starting QB chose to go sit on the bench at another school and they don't have any real threts at WR. Every yard McFadden gains he fights his heart out for.