McFarlane Marion Barber III pics

coogrfan

Reaction score
You're correct on both counts.

It turns out that TMP made some significant changes this year in an attempt to keep production costs down. In addition to changing the bases and packaging, many of this year's new sculpts are in a slightly smaller scale than before. Also, TMP experimented with using molded plastic in lieu of paint on certain figures. These changes have been poorly received by the hardcore fanbase.

The good news is that Todd McFarlane has stated that he was also unhappy with the results, so we can expect the figures and packaging to return to previous standards. I haven't seen anything regarding the bases, that change might be permanent.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Right now I have David Robinson, Super Mario, Tony Romo, Vince Young, Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio.

yesterday I ordered George Gervin, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo series 17 (I already have series 15), and Roger Staubach (B&W)......I found a site that sells the RW&B Staubach but I didn't feel like paying the outrageous shipping costs. I hope they give us both Barber's down here in SA....It would be sweet to be able to obtain both. I wish they would give us some of the figures in our Blues....I love that jersey most of all.

I still need to get Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Lance Berkman, Sidney Crosby, Earl Campbell, and Priest Holmes. I also want to get Nolan Ryan (Astros).

I am waiting for the NHL to release a Fleury figure. I am also waiting on the NFL to release a Tony Dorsett, Michael Irvin, Bob Lilly, and Randy White figure.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sbuscha;2172224 said:
nfl18_dware_photo_03_dp.jpg

Forest Whitaker??

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
i guess it's minor but Barber usually has his hair rubber banded so it sticks straight to a point, it isn't all loose anymore.