McGinn Top 55 scout talk (offense only)

1942willys

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't the only team with rampant nepotism and cronyism. There are plenty of unqualified people with good paying jobs in the NFL who got them based on the first sentence.
and don't we know it

reddyuta

Reaction score
I really like Daniels,i would absolutely take him at 24 if he falls and trade Dak in a nano second.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
No Kingsley Suamataia eval either to go with no JPJ,Frazier,or Van Pran evals. Patrick Paul is one I am wary of seems high waisted and stiff not great technique and needs to play with better awareness.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Ranking Bortelini over JPJ is pretty wild.

And like Cal said, I don't know what the scouts are talking about in some of these blurbs. Olu Fashanu isn't an elite movement guy? Have they watched his pass sets? Alt's a "good enough" athlete? Some of these are nuts.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Saw him play at least 6 or 7 times last fall. In another thread I made the point that I think he could play LT at least as well as Tyler Smith did and some buffoon scoffed at that. Has the mobility of a much smaller player. Easily gets second level, and when he does, he obliterates targets. I see him as being one of the safest picks in the draft, and I think like Barton could play any OL position and play it well. I am intrigued by Mims but would not be unhappy at all with Troy Fautanau.
The only real knock on him at LT is height, and thats really not an issue if you have the arms. His 34 right?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Kingsley Suamataia eval either to go with no JPJ,Frazier,or Van Pran evals. Patrick Paul is one I am wary of seems high waisted and stiff not great technique and needs to play with better awareness.
Whoa. Give him room. Someone's doing some scouting.

RS12

Reaction score

When was the last time this team imposed their will on the field?

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Morgan sounds like the guy we liked last year, but ended up with Mazi

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look forward to these every year. Great stuff and insight