Twitter: McGovern has injury setback

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I didn't expect this guy to play this year anyways. I am not sure why you draft a guard when 4 out of 5 players on your OL were drafted in the first or second round

Because it all starts at the offensive line with this team, so we roll deep.

I have no problem with them doing that.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I am going to need a translator here. Can anyone help?

Basically, he's saying, as a fan, Cowboys personnel scouts and management can give it too him all they want and he will take it. Because he will so loyally take it, he will never express his discontent over social media platforms.

Except for McGovern.

He doesn't like McGovern.

Gaede

Reaction score
Because you let Collins walk, kick Williams to tackle and plug this kid in.
Overthinking it

We drafted a backup guard who won't see any playing time and have to move other players to other positions in order for him to see the field.

You want a backup tackle to replace Collins? Draft a tackle

HungryLion

Reaction score
There really isn't another OL on the roster I'd want to keep. They have a really good group of 9. Now 8 without McGovern.

Fair enough. I mean I wouldn’t like to see them use a spot in Redmond either honestly.

Maybe they go with just 8 and save the roster spot to go longer at another position?

I’m a Penn State guy. So having to wait a year to see him play sucks in that regard. I also think he will be better than XSF the moment he steps onto the field.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't expect this guy to play this year anyways. I am not sure why you draft a guard when 4 out of 5 players on your OL were drafted in the first or second round
He will be the LOG when Williams slides out to ROT when Collins leaves next year.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw never said I was right, please take this blunt, inhale and calm down. Not here to start a fight Gangs Of America. I'm just saying for the record I am a very positive guy, I'm a Corporate Thug to quote Jay Z. I always go along with every decision management makes until it affects my check and Cowboys management does not affect my check so I go along with them. I don't express any displeasures in our personnel or picks on any social media. That one guy just has never sat right with me.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Overthinking it

We drafted a backup guard who won't see any playing time and have to move other players to other positions in order for him to see the field.

You want a backup tackle to replace Collins? Draft a tackle

Eventually you have to stop using first and second rounders on the offensive line and use those for skill positions. I think Williams is a natural tackle and McGovern could be a great guard. I'll wait and see instead of claiming he'll never play.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Naw never said I was right, please take this blunt, inhale and calm down. Not here to start a fight Gangs Of America. I'm just saying for the record I am a very positive guy, I'm a Corporate Thug to quote Jay Z. I always go along with every decision management makes until it affects my check and Cowboys management does not affect my check so I go along with them. I don't express any displeasures in our personnel or picks on any social media. That one guy just has never sat right with me.
It’s gangs of New York btw